What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Any Bullfrog Dealers with 0%/48-month Financing Promotion?  (Read 3137 times)

Sorrentino100

Any Bullfrog Dealers with 0%/48-month Financing Promotion?
« on: October 09, 2017, 04:16:24 pm »
I received an email from Bullfrog promoting this. A couple of dealer's did not offer it when I asked. One would have, but did does not have enough time to get it set up with Wells Fargo before the promotion ends on October 16th.

Any dealer's here offering this or know of one that does?

Hot Tub Forum

Any Bullfrog Dealers with 0%/48-month Financing Promotion?
« on: October 09, 2017, 04:16:24 pm »

wmspringer

Re: Any Bullfrog Dealers with 0%/48-month Financing Promotion?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 05:03:32 pm »
I got mine recently with 0% 60-month financing (Patio Pleasures in Madison, WI).

Which isn't REALLY 0% because you get a hefty cash discount if you can just write them a check, but still.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 05:21:47 pm »
I got mine recently with 0% 60-month financing (Patio Pleasures in Madison, WI).

Which isn't REALLY 0% because you get a hefty cash discount if you can just write them a check, but still.

Just to clarify the 60-month you received was not an official 'factory promotion' it was simply your local dealer utilizing the 60 month option that most dealers have access to through Wells Fargo anytime during the year, which basically means you are "paying" additional for the financing.  The 48 month plan (on Bullfrog A-Series ONLY - 18 month 0% on R & X Series) is an official factory promotion whereas Bullfrog actually buys those rates down for it's local dealers, hence the reason OP mentioned that his dealer "didn't have time to setup his finance account" so typically you are not "paying more" for the option to finance.

And yes we are running the promotion, sold an R8 yesterday on the 18 month plan....Good Luck!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 05:21:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42