What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Finally narrowed down to Clearwater, 2nd place LA Spa  (Read 6996 times)

petals20

Re: Finally narrowed down to Clearwater, 2nd place LA Spa
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2014, 07:25:06 am »
Alright ladies & gents,..after nearly a month of strictly online researching, reading, evaluating, processing I've actually decided I have sufficient "technical" knowledge to walk into a showroom & at least nod my head in sincere rather than faking it that I'm following the salesman's hot tub lingo's/jargon's. And if they even sense an oz that I haven't done my home work or some background then they will pounce no doubt.  And I think I've graduated somewhat & earn a bit more respect from you vets now that I've seen it in person, touch it, sat it in. Some like the 2-3/4 seaters look so much more substantial & prominent in store esp when you see the material/surface up close.

Two huge changes transpired today I believe for the good from my last 2 finalist after visiting 3 showrooms today.

1) There will be NO more direct/drop ship/internet/Costco, etc from me (although there are some screaming deals like Coscto's DL-420 which is a 11K Rio from Clearwater). In the store it was crystal clear it will be a local brick/mortar I don't care if it costs me a bit extra I'll have peace of mind & supporting my area code.

2) Out are the Clearwater XS76R & LA Spa Allure 3 simply cause they have not colonized in SD yet. Maybe in 5 yrs or so when they do I'll reconsider.

My 3 "final" finalists are drum roll,...Caldera Kauai, Viking Aurora II both are 2/3 seat 5ft x 7ft. And then out of the nowhere in my 2nd stop a Vita Jolie model that has a really unusual size that is a 4 seat yet still be about the same size as the Kauai & Aurora. She's a beaut,...really with 41 jets AND ready for this? stainless steel frame. Here she is, it's so rare to find one this size that seats 4 & not be the usual 84x84"...

NOTE: There is a Dimension 1 HQ office just about 7 miles from me in Carlsbad, so I'm afraid if I walk in there Mon I'll walk out with a 10K hot tub in their Bay series.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 07:28:50 am by petals20 »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2014, 07:25:06 am »

petals20

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2014, 07:40:11 am »
This is the "one" I'm trying to avoid but it's pulling me in like the Dark's Vadar helmet it resembles.  :-\   Is anyone familiar with this puppy? it's only a 2 seater but it's about 12k,..ouch!

jackie1

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2017, 05:47:48 pm »
This is the "one" I'm trying to avoid but it's pulling me in like the Dark's Vadar helmet it resembles.  :-\   Is anyone familiar with this puppy? it's only a 2 seater but it's about 12k,..ouch!

Who makes that tub?? I haven't seen this before, but it looks like something else I don't want to mention.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2017, 05:47:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42