What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Believe I've narrowed it down to TWO; the Marquis E-435 or The Marquis Epic  (Read 3914 times)

Wantingmyhottub

OK; has ANYONE owned a Marquis E-435 with dual pumps? Anything to report positive/negative about it?

My other choice is the Epic. Mucho-more expensive, but seems pretty darn solid and all-around excellent. But I could be wrong. Any experience with the Epic?

Thank you all for your feedback thus far! We'll let you know how we go.

Hot Tub Forum

MarKee

Re: Believe I've narrowed it down to TWO; the Marquis E-435 or The Marquis Epic
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 12:44:04 pm »
I think you'll be happy with the jet power on either spa.  The 435 with 2 pumps will have the same pumps as the Epic.  When you go to the 2 pump version, the diverter valve goes away and you get full power on all 35 jets. It might even be too powerful, so there are ways of turning it down by adjusting air or the jets can be adjusted at each jet face.

The Epic is also very very nice if you want to spend the extra money.

Both spas will be very reliable and energy efficient.  You can't go wrong with a Marquis.

Wantingmyhottub

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 01:04:36 pm »
Thank you, MarkKee. Trying to plan ahead for when we're in our 70's...guessing the therapeutic nature of the Epic might be even more suited to us. Leaning that way.

bwspa

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 04:27:37 pm »
Epic is a great tub and was one of two I debated heavily on before ultimately choosing an Artesian Grand Bahama Elite.  The HK60 tower jets were awesome to be in front of (floating from the force) or sitting across from.  For me, the HK40 in the chair with air ON would fill my shorts and lift me out.  So, a snug bottom suit or none at all seemed the only way to go.  Wife in bikini bottom didn't experience that.  Give it a wet test. 

Not sure of the price difference but it seems for such a long term investment, you're better off buying more tub than you think.  You'll lose big time on depreciation so if you change your mind in a few years it'll cost you more.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 07:32:03 pm »
I have a 2008 Epic. I love my tub and honestly have nothing negative to say at all about my tub! I bought it for therapy because I had Lyme disease and the fact that it's roomy enough to do exercises in. It has also been economical and water care has been simple!  I think you would love the Epic!  ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 07:32:03 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42