What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog X7 quality  (Read 14113 times)

meriflower

Re: Bullfrog X7 quality
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2017, 02:46:50 pm »

[/quote]

This...'under the hood' that X Series will be built as good or better than the most expensive Marquis Spa on the market (not a knock against them, just simply truth)
[/quote]

Just simply...your opinion which is biased as you sell them.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2017, 02:46:50 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2017, 04:32:13 pm »
That's a pretty good price on the Marquis Promise.  The Marquis you're looking at is in the top series of Marquis with longest warranty, best construction, etc, whereas the X series is more of the entry level Bullfrog.

For the record I am not dissing Marguis spas.   They build a really nice spa, and are a solid brand plus great company.   What I am getting at and a question for you because I really do not know.   How differently built is the E series from the signature series?   I assume they are built on the same line, they have the same for the most part waterway jets, same heater.  They are probably full foam and balboa equipment and lesser topside, less the high flow jets, guessing (MP40s)?  Close to if not the same filtration, pretty close to the same pumps.   

In short to say the price point lines with any high end MNFG is less quality or cheaply built compared to the upper end spas in many ways would be wrong.      They usually just have less of everything the top ends have.  Less warranty, less jets, less bells and whistles.   But still in my opinion a very, very well "built" spa except a high price tag. 

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2017, 06:39:13 pm »
That's a pretty good price on the Marquis Promise.  The Marquis you're looking at is in the top series of Marquis with longest warranty, best construction, etc, whereas the X series is more of the entry level Bullfrog.

For the record I am not dissing Marguis spas.   They build a really nice spa, and are a solid brand plus great company.   What I am getting at and a question for you because I really do not know.   How differently built is the E series from the signature series?   I assume they are built on the same line, they have the same for the most part waterway jets, same heater.  They are probably full foam and balboa equipment and lesser topside, less the high flow jets, guessing (MP40s)?  Close to if not the same filtration, pretty close to the same pumps.   

In short to say the price point lines with any high end MNFG is less quality or cheaply built compared to the upper end spas in many ways would be wrong.      They usually just have less of everything the top ends have.  Less warranty, less jets, less bells and whistles.   But still in my opinion a very, very well "built" spa except a high price tag.

Marquis build is actually quite different between series. From perimeter insulation on celebrity, full foam as a option on e and Vector series to full foam on signature. Topside on signature is very user friendly where a little trickier to operate on celebrity. Marquis tubs are actually quite different by series. Pumps are the same in Vector, e series and signature. I don't doubt the x series is a good tub but I think fir $500 less a signature series is a better tub. Now that's assuming a wet test on both confirms that they like each tub. This is no knock on bullfrog. If it was the other way around and a a series bullfrog was $500 less then a celebrity series Marquis I would be saying the same thing

Conine2965

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2017, 07:01:32 pm »
I checked out the bull frogs before purchasing a marquis vector 94L. From my view the marquis was a better built tub with very similar quality components but at a better price. My local Bullfrog dealer prices are high thou.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2017, 07:01:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42