What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog, Artesian, Sundance & others  (Read 2895 times)

carmi

Bullfrog, Artesian, Sundance & others
« on: September 06, 2017, 09:18:48 pm »
Greetings

After many hours digging in the internet, I have done 3 wet tests to these 3 brands, All were good enough for me.

Bullfrog A7L- standard factory version (here sold under the name of villeroy & boch, only ozone generator, no UV, WellSpring Filtration Pump optional, one agent 4-7 warranty)

Sundance Altamar - standard factory version (no ozone generator, yes UV, one agent only, 10-7 years warranty like the manufacturer) 

Artesian Antigua with all special addings (Diamond AOP filtration, nature2,AquaNova UV, Microsilk Hydrotherapy system, single foot blaster, 44 jets in total, ozone generator, 3KW titanium heater, two 3HP pumps, 0.35HP filtration pump, 5 years warranty).

My main questions are:
1. which one would need less daly attention (maintenance) from me?
2. which one will deliver the purest & cleanest water (excluding chlorine/bromine useg)?
3. which one is maid to last better - I read here on people that had hot tubs holding for 15 years with minimum malfunctions & experts
    service needed, that's what I want.

As a person that likes to know a bit more about things, I would say that choosing a hot tub is very confusing..., I am open to hear other Ideas &/or about other brands.

Thank you for this very helpful forum, & many thanks ahead for any advice!

« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 03:48:03 pm by carmi »

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog, Artesian, Sundance & others
« on: September 06, 2017, 09:18:48 pm »

Sam

Re: Israeli needs your expert advice - Bullfrog, Artesian, Sundance & others
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 03:03:07 pm »
Honestly, all 3 of those are going to be very similar with regard to the things that are important to you.  The Artesian's water treatment system is probably the best, but the Sundance's is good as well.  Bullfrog is probably 3rd with regard to water management.  Quality and reliability are pretty even on all three if you ask me.  I recommend picking the one that felt best to you after wet test.  They are pretty equal in terms of the other stuff.  It's just personal preference.

carmi

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 03:49:04 pm »
Thank you Sam! 

your words about artesian water treatment, will close the deal for them if nothing else will come up.

Hopefully I hear back more from others on this forum, I had about the same experience in all 3 hot tubs,
& find it very hard to make a decision.

Artesian gave me now a nice discount + the optional foot blaster & microsilk system (which I read good feedback about it here, could not try it at the agent location).

Bullfrog is the most pretty one to my taste & I liked the ability to make further adjustments after purchase regarding the jetpack Idea.

I would like to know if owners do use the option to move the jetpack & buying ones that didn't came with the tub...?

Another question is way Bullfrog don't offer a UV option for water treatment...?

Sundance has the best reputation here but I assume this is due to their older models 10-15 year ago (and before the company was purchased by jacuzzi...) + this is the most expensive one & I don't think I will go for it.

I will be happy to hear more opinions..., will definitely writ here on my personal experience at the end.

Thank you

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 05:55:51 pm by carmi »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 03:49:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42