What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis signature series refresh?  (Read 4544 times)

Cora5

Marquis signature series refresh?
« on: August 08, 2017, 10:10:42 pm »
I would like to know from the Marquis dealers if you know or heard of any plans for any future refresh on the signature series hot tubs? Typically how often does the manufacturer upgrade the design on their spas?

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis signature series refresh?
« on: August 08, 2017, 10:10:42 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Marquis signature series refresh?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 10:26:59 pm »
I am a marquis dealer and have not. They just came out with the Vector series line so I would be surprised with any changes to signatures anytime soon

bwspa

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 10:40:15 pm »
It'll probably happen just after I purchase a tub

Cora5

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 09:21:29 am »
It'll probably happen just after I purchase a tub

Lol, This is exactly the scenario I am trying to avoid.

bud16415

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 01:38:59 pm »
In my case I bought a Caldera Geneva and a year later they changed the design quite a bit both in form and function. At first I thought great timing now I’m stuck with the old model. After I looked at the new one I was glad I got in on the older model as I think it is more to my liking.

I would say don’t worry about it. It can go both ways and if it has what you want a newer model wont improve on that.

I have always also thought a mature product has the bugs worked out.   

castletonia

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 02:05:43 pm »
I am no longer a Marquis dealer so I have no inside information, but what I gathered from my time selling them is that they are very cautious with any changes to the Signature series.  They take the if it isn't broken don't fix it approach.  Plus, as Hottubguy said, they just spent the last 2+ years working on the Vector21 spas and the ATV's.  My guess is if they do anything new for 2018, it would be a refresh to the e-series as those look pretty dated, in my opinion.

MarKee

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 02:26:41 pm »
Hi Cora5,

Hottubguy and castletonia are right on.

There are no changes on the horizon.  The Signature Series are beautiful spas and I wouldn't foresee any major changes until 2020 or after.

Sometimes from year to year there can be minor changes, such as some new interior color options, or a different design on the jet faces, but I am confident that the layouts and and overall look of the Signature Series will be the same, so no need to fear missing out on something coming to the 2018 models (a 2018 model should be nearly identical).

Which model are you looking at?

Cora5

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 04:48:09 pm »
Thank you to everyone for your feedback. When time comes for me to purchase a spa I won't worry about a future refresh. I'm definitely not waiting around for three years, I want it now. Just trying to get my ducks in a row.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 04:48:09 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42