What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Spirit  (Read 5565 times)

meriflower

Marquis Spirit
« on: August 04, 2017, 04:06:58 pm »
I am a happy owner of a new 2016 Marquis Spirit that includes MicroSilk and the constellation light package.  I'm not new to Marquis and am welcoming back all the features that made me first purchase one - the HK jets, the different seating, the fit and finish that Marquis puts in their spas.  I didn't plan on getting a new spa so soon but found that MicroSilk helps with my eczema.  I'm trying the Frog@ease smartchlor regimen, haven't used it before.  1 day and counting and I have clear water  - of course after getting PH/ALK/calcium at appropriate levels.  As you see have it in the garage.  I miss out seeing the moon and stars but prefer not to go out in the snow or fight the biting mosquitos in summer.  Hopefully people can see the pics below by clicking on the link.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/157634178@N08/H9rUd3

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis Spirit
« on: August 04, 2017, 04:06:58 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Marquis Spirit
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 08:54:10 pm »
I am a happy owner of a new 2016 Marquis Spirit that includes MicroSilk and the constellation light package.  I'm not new to Marquis and am welcoming back all the features that made me first purchase one - the HK jets, the different seating, the fit and finish that Marquis puts in their spas.  I didn't plan on getting a new spa so soon but found that MicroSilk helps with my eczema.  I'm trying the Frog@ease smartchlor regimen, haven't used it before.  1 day and counting and I have clear water  - of course after getting PH/ALK/calcium at appropriate levels.  As you see have it in the garage.  I miss out seeing the moon and stars but prefer not to go out in the snow or fight the biting mosquitos in summer.  Hopefully people can see the pics below by clicking on the link.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/157634178@N08/H9rUd3

I thought you just bought a bullfrog not long ago?

meriflower

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 11:00:22 pm »
I did, a 2013 R6L back in Jan 2014.  I wasn't planning on getting another spa so soon.  I recently had the opportunity to try out Microsilk and found that it helps my eczema so it was a huge incentive for me to get a spa with it.  I had heard about it before (but after I bought my Bullfrog) and didn't really look into it as said wasn't in the market for one.  It all worked out in the end, I was able to sell my Bullfrog and my Marquis dealer had a 2016 Spirit with Microsilk on close out price.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 08:55:49 am »
Awesome. Congrats on the tub. I have a resort with microsilk and finds it helps with the same issue you have

MarKee

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 06:08:23 pm »
That's a nice looking tub!  I'm a huge fan of MicroSilk, I am going to order it when I can afford a new tub in the future.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 06:08:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42