What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog WellSpring Circulation Pump  (Read 5617 times)

bzjammer

Bullfrog WellSpring Circulation Pump
« on: July 30, 2017, 02:44:02 pm »
I bought a a8l this year from a dealer and it started leaking 2 weeks after having it.  The dealer said he could either take it into the shop to repair it or give us a refund.  We said okay on the refund. We still liked the tub and purchased another a8l from a different dealer.  This time we decided to add the Wellspring Circulation Pump.   On the first spa the water stayed really clean and after reading on Bullfrogs website that the WellSpring circulation pump did an even better job I thought hey why not have even cleaner, clearer water and added that.   Well we have the new tub now but it seems as if the Circulation Pump doesn't work better as advertised.   Its advertised to circulate more water faster and clean faster but it doesn't.   I was also told the WellSpring Circ Pump is bigger but its not.   Does anyone know anything about this circulation pump and maybe if there are some options or such that I'm not programming right on the hottub?   Thanks. 

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog WellSpring Circulation Pump
« on: July 30, 2017, 02:44:02 pm »

SerjicalStrike

• Reinstate Hank Williams!!
    • Great Bay Spa and Sauna
Re: Bullfrog WellSpring Circulation Pump
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 10:45:45 am »
I believe the circulation pump is programmable.  For best results, 24 hour circulation with a good ozone generator.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 03:16:51 pm »
I believe the circulation pump is programmable.  For best results, 24 hour circulation with a good ozone generator.

And I would add 2-20 minute cycles with the jet pumps.
Retired

Sam

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 07:13:49 pm »
For some reason the default is 2 hours, twice per day.  You need to program it to run 24 hours for the right results. 

Also, I think you misread about the size.  The Bullfrog circ pump is bigger than most companies dedicated circ pumps at 39 gpm.  It is not bigger than the jet pump which is the default filtration pump.  That's part of why you want it though because it's smaller and more efficient.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 07:13:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42