What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Nordic Escape / Jubilee Question  (Read 4145 times)

bradleyabell

Nordic Escape / Jubilee Question
« on: August 02, 2017, 09:10:01 am »
Hi everyone. I am new here and had some questions about the following hot tubs:
Jubilee MS
Jubilee SE
Escape MS
Escape SE

Is there a major difference between the SE and MS models?  About how much price difference is there between the SE & MS?  I know the SE is more but not by How much.

I'm also curious to know if anyone has any experience or preference between the Escape and Jubilee models. If you do, any info would be greatly appreciated. Also if you could post what you ended up paying that would help me out a lot in my upcoming negotiations with my local dealer. Thank you!!

Hot Tub Forum

Nordic Escape / Jubilee Question
« on: August 02, 2017, 09:10:01 am »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Nordic Escape / Jubilee Question
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 11:06:31 am »
Yes there is a big difference from MS to SE.  It comes in terms of power.  I don't sell many MS tubs on the larger models because they lack power to them.  If you are looking for a tub for hot water therapy only it would be fine if you are looking for any jet action then the SE would be the way to go.  I think the Jubilee is much more comfortable then the escape.  The jets on the escape stick out and aren't that comfortable in my opinion.  The Se version of either of those tubs should be between $6000-$6500 depending what you are getting for options on it

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 12:06:19 pm »
Yes there is a big difference from MS to SE.  It comes in terms of power.  I don't sell many MS tubs on the larger models because they lack power to them.  If you are looking for a tub for hot water therapy only it would be fine if you are looking for any jet action then the SE would be the way to go.  I think the Jubilee is much more comfortable then the escape.  The jets on the escape stick out and aren't that comfortable in my opinion.  The Se version of either of those tubs should be between $6000-$6500 depending what you are getting for options on it

X2...Jubilee is our #1 selling Nordic currently, nice tub and decent jets if you get the SE with the 3HP pump, pricing between MS and SE can vary up-to $500 or so depending on model, We come in just under 6k on the SE but we also only buy in 'bulk' from Nordic, some companies don't have that luxury, either way just like Hottubguy said all of the models you are looking at should come in the $5,500 - $6,500 range no matter what options or model you pick

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 12:06:19 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42