What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Yeeeeee Ha..Penn State!  (Read 7262 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Yeeeeee Ha..Penn State!
« on: January 04, 2006, 11:28:32 am »
That's all.... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

Yeeeeee Ha..Penn State!
« on: January 04, 2006, 11:28:32 am »

socal

• so it begins
Re: Yeeeeee Ha..Penn State!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 12:05:23 pm »
i watched the 1st 1/2 of that game.....with 5 minutes to go looked like FSU was going to start a route....nice to see PSU took em down!
Marquis dealer

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 12:56:16 pm »
That was one looooong game! Typically college football doesn't do it for me, but since the Eagles have gone to roost for the year, the next best thing is PSU! My husband stayed up to watch it (until about 1am) and can't figure out why he is so absent minded today...he got up at 3:30 to go to work.   I Think he needs a good long soak... ;D

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 01:26:26 pm »
ouch, up at 330???
both my main college AND nfl team bombed. auburn played lousy! swear they let all the freshmen wear the starters #'s, cause that wasnt the team im used to watchin lol. oh well, always next year.
Marquis dealer

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 01:52:15 pm »
Don't you hate this time of year if your teams are already out of the running? I really dislike basketball so nothing to look forward to until the end of summer...

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 02:22:23 pm »
It was kind of nice for Cranky Joe to get the win but I wish he'd retire now that they're a top team again rather than waiting for them to fall back to mediocrity (next year may be leff wonderful) and then have the legions of Lion fans start to wish he'd retire again as they'd been doing the last couple years (though they have to be gentle in shoving him out the door since he's such a fixture there).  I have a friend who went there and lives for PSU football and had been wishing he'd retire but loved this year yet also wonders if it's going to just be a mirage and they'll have to start the gentle push toward the gold watch all over again from square 1.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2006, 02:32:33 pm »
Way to go Blue Band! T2bbitl  (The second best band in the land)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2006, 06:41:55 pm »
Don't you hate this time of year if your teams are already out of the running? I really dislike basketball so nothing to look forward to until the end of summer...

yes it does bite the big one! luckily there ae nfc teams that  can cheer for. 2 of which have my college teams players lol...tampa bay with caddilac williams. only thing is they are playin the redskins, and im a long time gibbs fan. plus they have a corner and qb from auburn as well ;D
Marquis dealer

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2006, 09:12:07 am »
Gotta hand it to FSU.......how many teams could take a great Penn State team to 3 overtimes WITHOUT A RUNNING GAME?  Sure hope we can get some OL next year....we certainly missed'em this year.

Congrats to the Nittany Lions for a great game and a great season.

Go Noles!
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2006, 02:59:01 pm »
Poor Joe Pa...now he's got the women's libbers after him. In my day,  they just ran around burning bras..now they have to make a national issue over a poor old guy fumbling a comment!  Why don't they just get a hot tub and leave old men alone!! >:(

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2006, 05:20:17 pm »
Poor Joe Pa...now he's got the women's libbers after him. In my day,  they just ran around burning bras..now they have to make a national issue over a poor old guy fumbling a comment!  Why don't they just get a hot tub and leave old men alone!! >:(

That's what I thought at first until hearing what he said. They really need to muzzle JoPa and tell him to stick to coaching.

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2006, 05:36:25 pm »
JoPa stumbled with his answer.
but hey, at least he isnt "the other Vick" 72 hours removed for Va tech
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 05:37:58 pm by socal »
Marquis dealer

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2006, 05:56:43 pm »
JoPa stumbled with his answer.
but hey, at least he isnt "the other Vick" 72 hours removed for Va tech

I'd hate to hear JoPa's explanation for that one if it was his player. I don't doubt JoPa's intentions but he is best kept quiet IMO.

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2006, 07:14:16 pm »

I'd hate to hear JoPa's explanation for that one if it was his player. I don't doubt JoPa's intentions but he is best kept quiet IMO.

i always thought when you got old you could say just about anything and it would be classified as the rantings of an old man ;D. but yeah, keep him in the locker room
Marquis dealer

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2006, 11:14:14 pm »

What did he say, somehow I missed it.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2006, 11:14:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42