What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Best Bullfrog jet packs  (Read 18740 times)

Thisismyname

Re: Best Bullfrog jet packs
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2017, 01:49:25 pm »
Oscillator
Pulsator
Gyrossage
Rainshower
Deep relief
Neck blaster

This is what I'm thinking....we tried out neck blaster and neck masseuse for a bit and didn't love either.  But figured I'd get one and hope it grows on us.

Just FYI, on an A8/A8L I'm fairly certain you can only pick 5, unless you pay for another one or the dealer gives it to you.  Cascadia (the built in fountain jet pak) is an automatic selection when I order A8's.  Might want to check with the dealer real quick :)

Will check on that...thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2017, 01:49:25 pm »

heatguru

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2017, 02:58:27 pm »
We are in the process of buying an A7 and did a wet-test last night.  Found the packs with the FirmRelief jets were our least favorite.  We are still deciding, likely to buy a sixth jetpack. 

Our favorites so far:
Pulsator
NeckMasseuse
Oscillator
RainShower
Versa
FibroTherapy
Gyrossage
Reliever

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2017, 06:18:24 pm »
Oscillator
Pulsator
Gyrossage
Rainshower
Deep relief
Neck blaster

This is what I'm thinking....we tried out neck blaster and neck masseuse for a bit and didn't love either.  But figured I'd get one and hope it grows on us.

Just FYI, on an A8/A8L I'm fairly certain you can only pick 5, unless you pay for another one or the dealer gives it to you.  Cascadia (the built in fountain jet pak) is an automatic selection when I order A8's.  Might want to check with the dealer real quick :)

Will check on that...thanks.

FYI you can choose 6 paks in the A8 and A8L if you DON'T want the waterfall, they will allow you to do it, I know cause I do it all the time ;-) some people could care less about a waterfall, myself included...Good Luck!

Thisismyname

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2017, 10:41:56 pm »
Yeah I called bullfrog direct the other day and they told me you don't need the waterfall jetpak on the A8.  This was news to my dealer but they confirmed it.

Snowba

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2018, 02:24:45 pm »
Also confirmed you don't need to order Cascadia - we just ordered an A8 with -

Rainshower
Neck blaster
Neck masseuse
Oscillator
Versa
Wellness

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2018, 02:24:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42