What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Best Bullfrog jet packs  (Read 18777 times)

Thisismyname

Best Bullfrog jet packs
« on: July 29, 2017, 05:35:30 pm »
We are 95% sure about getting an A8 .  Wondering what everyones jet pack suggestions are.  We get to pick 6 in an A8.

Tried out a few already

Hot Tub Forum

Best Bullfrog jet packs
« on: July 29, 2017, 05:35:30 pm »

meriflower

Re: Best Bullfrog jet packs
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 05:42:29 pm »
My favorite in order are the Rainshower, Oscillator, and Neck Blaster.  The Versa looks interesting and one that I haven't tried.

Sam

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 06:05:48 pm »
Gyro'ssage, Oscillator, Alleviate, Neck Masseuse, rainshower, and Versa are my favorites.  They're all good except for spinal massage and cascadia, though.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 06:11:55 pm »
good timing, just sold an A7 about 15 minutes ago and she told me "They all look good, just pick your favs" so some of mine are that I sold her were: Oscillator, Versa, NeckMasseuse, Deep Relief, Wellness as probably 5 of my top 8...could throw in the Rainshower (kind of a love or hate JetPak and I happen to love it) and Pulsator as well....Wet test, Wet Test if you really wanna dial in your personal favorites because there is some subjectivity to it of course...Good Luck!

Fcat

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 06:32:18 pm »
Curious what you paid for the A8 ? ad what it included ?
thanks

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2017, 01:52:15 am »
 Rain shower, wellness, neck blaster and or neck masseuse and oscillator.  Pulsator or gyrosage and versa. I have had some order dbl wellness and rain-shower.

Thisismyname

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2017, 09:00:05 am »
thanks

Haven't bought it yet.  They said Bullfrog has an $800 rebate starting in a few weeks.  Latest quotes are about $10-10.5k delivered with Ozone, Circ pump, cover, lift, steps, chemicals, delivery.  So I guess would be $9.2k total with the manufacturer rebate.  Waiting to pull the trigger

Fcat

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2017, 01:33:00 pm »
thanks

Haven't bought it yet.  They said Bullfrog has an $800 rebate starting in a few weeks.  Latest quotes are about $10-10.5k delivered with Ozone, Circ pump, cover, lift, steps, chemicals, delivery.  So I guess would be $9.2k total with the manufacturer rebate.  Waiting to pull the trigge

Nice, that's a great price, what state are you in and what dealer?

Sam

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2017, 05:16:53 pm »
thanks

Haven't bought it yet.  They said Bullfrog has an $800 rebate starting in a few weeks.  Latest quotes are about $10-10.5k delivered with Ozone, Circ pump, cover, lift, steps, chemicals, delivery.  So I guess would be $9.2k total with the manufacturer rebate.  Waiting to pull the trigger

That's what an R7 should sell for.  Do you mind telling us what dealer you are working with?  I am just flabbergasted at these prices.  It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Thisismyname

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2017, 06:51:19 pm »
Oscillator
Pulsator
Gyrossage
Rainshower
Deep relief
Neck blaster

This is what I'm thinking....we tried out neck blaster and neck masseuse for a bit and didn't love either.  But figured I'd get one and hope it grows on us.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2017, 07:17:46 pm »
Oscillator
Pulsator
Gyrossage
Rainshower
Deep relief
Neck blaster

This is what I'm thinking....we tried out neck blaster and neck masseuse for a bit and didn't love either.  But figured I'd get one and hope it grows on us.

Did they have Wellness?    It goes on just about everyone of my spas I sell, give up  Pulsator or Gyrosage.

Thisismyname

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2017, 08:38:52 pm »
It's a factory order so I can get any of them.  Haven't looked at wellness

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2017, 01:04:56 am »
 Yeah I pretty much assumed it would be a factory order.  I am just saying you should check out wellness, no worries on my end if you don't, you picked some great pack's.  Since you asked for advice previously, I threw it out there.   

Thisismyname

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2017, 08:28:51 am »
I'll try to check it out before ordering....we haven't tried most of them so I'll see what they have in a test tub before deciding.  THanks!

d00nut

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2017, 01:30:40 pm »
Oscillator
Pulsator
Gyrossage
Rainshower
Deep relief
Neck blaster

Just FYI, on an A8/A8L I'm fairly certain you can only pick 5, unless you pay for another one or the dealer gives it to you.  Cascadia (the built in fountain jet pak) is an automatic selection when I order A8's.  Might want to check with the dealer real quick :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2017, 01:30:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42