What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Something New  (Read 22703 times)

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Something New
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2004, 06:20:00 pm »
Well, OK. Thanks everybody for taking time to respond. It's great to get to know a bit about you all. I have copied it all down, and filed it.

Now -

If you would help us with the next little bit of friendly info-gathering:

Please tell us a little about your banking. Just an account number or two would suffice......

Thanks...
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2004, 06:20:00 pm »

bodguy

• Hot Spring Vista owner
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2004, 09:00:04 pm »
Lieutenant in the US Coast Guard, 23 years.

Currently I'm the Government Furnished Equipment Coordinator and Combat Systems Test Engineer for our newest Cutter, the 421 Foot WMSL (CG Marine Security Cutter Large).  We cut the 1st steel on the the 1st of 8 ships next week :)

I work at Northrup Grumman Ship Systems in Pascagoula Ms.

(BTW for those of you who know military rank structure and that think LT isn't very high for a 23 year career, I was a former enlisted E-8, then Chief Warrant Officer, then LT.  I took the LOOOONNG Road)

I own a Hot Spring Vista, we took our 1st soak this morning at 9 am :)

« Last Edit: August 14, 2004, 09:02:33 pm by bodguy »

UnderTheStars

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2004, 09:31:29 pm »
That's great!  (both the career and the brand new tub!)  Congrats on the brand new Vista - it's a great tub.  I just climbed out of our 10 day old Vanguard - gets better every day as we learn to really use & relax in it.

Hey, let us know if you guys get a web site up with photos as those Cutters come together.  I'm sure a lot of us here would love to watch the progress.
Stars

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2004, 10:27:30 pm »
Good God Stuart take a vacation!

Come to North Dakota where we have some of the best Walleye fishing in the world.

Is that an invite? Careful I might take you up on it, I Love ND. Spent a week in Fargo one night.

SpaAngel

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2004, 10:35:41 pm »
Yeah, talk about yer geeks!   ;)

I am an IT Manager/Database Administrator for a mid-size real estate law firm and my boyfriend is tech support for MusicMatch!

Stressed isn't the word for it.   :P

I recommend hot tubs for all IT profs.   ;)

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2004, 10:59:54 pm »

Now you guys really have my respect! You were the most overworked, undermaned and least glorified part of the military!

Thank You!

SpaAngel

« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2004, 11:04:34 pm »
And nice try with the account nos., Chas!   :D  Slipped that one right in there, didn't you?!   >:(

bodguy

• Hot Spring Vista owner
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2004, 11:45:14 pm »
Thanx Stuart and Underthestars, I appreciate the compliments. As far as the websight, Its up!!

I dont have the artists drawing of the ship on the websight, but shes a dandy for sure.

I had a hard enough time just creating the half a$$ed websight I put up for the hot tub installation (my 1st one) but it is indeed up. You can see it here

http://myweb.cableone.net/ftcuscg/

Warkovision

• West and Wewaxsation, at Wast!
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2004, 01:01:20 am »

I work at Northrup Grumman Ship Systems in Pascagoula Ms.

I own a Hot Spring Vista, we took our 1st soak this morning at 9 am :)

I'm getting a Vista too. I played on the Northrup Grumman commercials that are currently playing on the radio. Does that count for anything??
:)
Thanks for your service!

Drifter

• Master Spa LS850 Owner!
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2004, 09:30:48 pm »
The Drifter? He's a professional Killer drifting the vast wastelands of NJ. ..........Oh my job? Well I usually tell people I sell used cars, I have better credibility then, I'm a Insurance Defense Litigation Atorney.

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2004, 02:08:27 am »
I could have sworn I replied to this earlier but I must have got side tracked? ???

Well... I'm not an atorney :P ...WHEW! - (Sorry drifter) ;)

I am (as of yesterday) A sales manager for a local Hydropool Spas company here in Edmonton Alberta.
I was with Beachcomber (still a great spa IMO) for over 8 years and resigned my position in June.

I have bought into a couple of businesses recently and work in different capacities in them. I have taken the last two months off of real work (9-5) to be with my family over the summer holidays and re-evaluate what I want to be when I grow up. ;D I am very excited about my new position at Hydropool spas and look forward to the challenge of building that business.

Great idea to get some background on all of you. Very cool! I think we should all have a BBQ at my place next weekend! ;D

Steve

« Last Edit: August 16, 2004, 02:11:56 am by Steve »

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2004, 09:52:03 am »
Great idea to get some background on all of you. Very cool! I think we should all have a BBQ at my place next weekend! ;D

Steve

Careful about what you wish for Steve, I travel a lot for work and am in Calgary next week, and two weeks after that in Edmonton. I'll bring my beer kay. ;D

huh?

• "42"
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2004, 01:21:52 pm »

Fishing!? Fishing..... lets see I used to know what fishing was.... Do you have to write a business plan before you go? How much setup is involved? How many people do you have to hire to get it done?

Fishing.... Chas, do you remember what fishing is? Maybe you can remind me!

It is best described as: a jerk on one end of a pole waiting for a jerk from the other end.

¿

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2004, 01:21:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42