What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Decision Time - HS Aria  (Read 2325 times)

Kozman23

Decision Time - HS Aria
« on: July 22, 2017, 04:28:57 pm »
Wet tested the Hot Spring Aria today and loved it.  Wanted to run the pricing by everyone and make sure it's in line.

In stock new Aria w/ Bluetooth Audio, SmartTop Cover/Lifter, HD Steps, 2 Months of Chemicals, Delivery, Setup - $11,750 (No tax with Dr.'s note).

Also does anyone have the HS Bluetooth Audio that can comment on the longevity of it?

Hot Tub Forum

Decision Time - HS Aria
« on: July 22, 2017, 04:28:57 pm »

pmang

Re: Decision Time - HS Aria
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 12:20:49 pm »
I got a HS Aria with all you mentioned (except the bluetooth audio) for about $1000 less than your quote (with MA sales tax). My lower price was due to taking an in stock model (not floor model though) and I had no choice on color. Luckily the color combo would have been my first choice! We've been very happy with the Aria and have had it about 18 months. Great tub!

Fcat

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 01:15:24 pm »
Just curious which state you are in and what dealer that was ?

I got a quote of $13,200 last weekend without the Bluetooth in Northern VA.

Is the Dr's note no tax thing applicable in any State ?

pmang

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 02:01:03 pm »
I'm in MA and bought from New England Spa. Not sure about the Dr's note. The tub was just over $10K for the in stock model. Would have been close to $14k for special order.

d00nut

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 03:13:59 pm »
Just curious which state you are in and what dealer that was ?

I got a quote of $13,200 last weekend without the Bluetooth in Northern VA.

Is the Dr's note no tax thing applicable in any State ?

Not sure about state laws.  All a Dr's script get's you here in AZ is the ability to write the spa expense off your taxable income.  You are still paying tax, which is high out here.

Kozman23

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 06:41:20 am »
Well I bought it today and it sounds like the deal was right.  Mine was instock as well (not floor model) so I didn't get a choice of color, but I liked it (Mocha w/Cream).  The bluetooth option is $1500 and they are currently selling it for $1,000 which makes my price right where yours was (without the BT).  Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

I am in TX and it's a TX thing that anytime you buy something that is prescribed by a Dr. you can fill out a form, submit a letter and prescrition from the Dr. and save the sales tax (includes Temperpedic mattresses, saunas, hot tubs, etc.).

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 06:41:20 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42