What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Congratulations!  (Read 5228 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Congratulations!
« on: January 05, 2006, 10:20:13 am »
The Eyes of Texas are upon you, all the live long day (in the hot tub)!

That's all.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

Congratulations!
« on: January 05, 2006, 10:20:13 am »

socal

• so it begins
Re: Congratulations!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 11:54:29 am »
people know im more SEC, but i gotta say....

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a great game that was.
Marquis dealer

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 12:42:22 pm »
I wasn't able to watch it as I was on a covert mission for an unnamed agency, but I did see the highlights.  I think USC had the better team but Vince Young is obviously a hoss.  He rose to the occasion, to say the least.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 01:15:28 pm »
I wasn't able to watch it as I was on a covert mission for an unnamed agency, but I did see the highlights.  I think USC had the better team but Vince Young is obviously a hoss.  He rose to the occasion, to say the least.

Terminator

The better team (by a hair) won that night but that's all that counts and I wasn't rooting for either last night until the 4th quarter and then I was all Longhorns. It's not a 7 game series like baseball so you just tip your hat to Texas. It was always my opinion that Young was just a great athelete playing QB that just had too mcuh for most teams to handle but wasn't sure how he'd do in that game. After last night I realized he's a very good QB who happens to be a great athelete as well. His NFL stock shot up a lot last night.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Pathfinder

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 01:20:55 pm »
It was a great game but does anybody else think that Reggie
Bush not being a big factor last night and the goofy lateral turn fumble in the Texas end  helped the horns claim the title?

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 01:41:05 pm »
It was a great game but does anybody else think that Reggie
Bush not being a big factor last night and the goofy lateral turn fumble in the Texas end  helped the horns claim the title?

The fumble helped the Horns but he wasn't a huge factor (though he stll had good numbers) partially because they spread teh ball around and were succesful doing so. Texas could not stop USC in the second half as it was (and vice versa). How much more could Bush have done for them when USC scored every time they had the ball except the alst series when they simply tried to run out the clock and ccame up inches short. USC lost because of their inability to handle Young though maybe they should have put Bush at LB and had him "spy" Young because no one else could contain him.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 08:10:43 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I LOVE MY LONGHORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

(but I think ya'll knew that already!!!)   ;) ;)

Hubby made me quit watching!  Wow, how exciting!  Now that is what you call football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now everyone is undefeated!!!!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2006, 02:12:46 pm »
so does this mean usc will be ranked #1 or 2 begining next year?? remember 2003? oklahoma lost its conference champ game, then lost to LSU in the national title game, and then was ranked #2 over all at the beginning of 2004.

Marquis dealer

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2006, 11:42:39 am »
Personally, I feel USC should be ranked #2, but you never know about the BCBS.  It changes every year!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2006, 11:42:39 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42