What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: marquis Epic vs Marquis show  (Read 3250 times)

kimba

marquis Epic vs Marquis show
« on: July 09, 2017, 11:21:32 pm »
Is it better to get a bigger hot tub or one with microsilk.  the show has a captains chair spa but microsilk can't be used on this one.  Epic has no hip jets and is smaller than the show but microsilk can be used with it.  This is my first hot tub and I want to make the right choice.  I wanted bigger to do exercises  and cant afford or have space for a spa system .  Any suggestions please ..Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

marquis Epic vs Marquis show
« on: July 09, 2017, 11:21:32 pm »

MarKee

Re: marquis Epic vs Marquis show
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 03:43:46 am »
Both are great hot tubs, very powerful jets in both models.  Despite the exterior dimensions, the Epic actually has more room and a larger footwell the way it's configured.  As far as popularity, the Epic outsells the Show 10 to 1 approximately.  MicroSilk is a really nice feature, which you can get in the Epic.  I own a 2007 Epic and it looks brand new, all original equipment (nothing has ever gone wrong with it).  The only thing I have done is replaced the cover about a year ago.  Let me know if you have more questions on the Marquis.

danthespaman316

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 01:12:17 pm »
We sell a brand that offers the silk system and feedback has been underwhelming to say the least, I certainly wouldn't let it be a deciding factor. If hip jets are important, then so be it, but the Epic does have more room to roam if exercise is the main goal.

Good luck either way.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 01:12:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42