What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: microsilk upgrade on marquis hot tubs  (Read 4632 times)

kimba

microsilk upgrade on marquis hot tubs
« on: July 09, 2017, 05:57:23 pm »
 :)does microsilk really work and improves skin and old age??

Hot Tub Forum

microsilk upgrade on marquis hot tubs
« on: July 09, 2017, 05:57:23 pm »

MarKee

Re: microsilk upgrade on marquis hot tubs
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 03:49:55 am »
It is hard to scientifically prove the benefits of MicroSilk.  You can read positive reviews and some people claim that it does nothing.  I have soaked in a MicroSilk display model and got out with my skin feeling noticeably different.  I have personally sold dozens of MicroSilk hot tubs and have yet to have anyone say anything negative about it.  We had one customer buy MicroSilk that was a manager of a beauty salon.  The beauty salon offered MicroSilk bath treatments for $150 an hour, and I was impressed that this customer was adamant about having MicroSilk on the hot tub.  I figured if anyone knows the benefits of MicroSilk, it would be this customer that offered the treatment at her business.  I am moving houses and leaving the old hot tub, and I will definitely be buying MicroSilk on the next hot tub.

kimba

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 03:23:24 pm »
Thanks for the info , very helpful  :D

kimba

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 07:08:57 pm »
I had red blotching on my skin when I got out of microsilk and my arms and legs were red.  The saleman said its the micro bubbles working, but it did go away.  I was only in it for 10 minutes and didnt feel much difference , Im not going with microsilk, science wise not proven either.  If I keep getting a reaction and wont be able to use it ,then thats 1500 wasted.. but thanks for info..tiny bubbles not for me ..

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 07:08:57 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42