What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Cameo VS Hot Springs Envoy NXT  (Read 1958 times)

Spayedkitty

Sundance Cameo VS Hot Springs Envoy NXT
« on: June 28, 2017, 06:42:18 pm »
I just spoke with a dealer and although these are at the top cushion of our budget I may look at them.
I was quoted 12,500.00 for either tub w/  basic delivery, chemicals, cover, steps.  Lifter would be additional.  No sound system, no salt water system.

Is this a fair price and how do these tubs compare against one another?  We really don't want to spend this much but would possibly consider it if these are much better than Artesian or Caldera. The sales guy was more in the way of pushing the hot springs, telling me it's like a Bentley.  I don't have to have a Bentley, I just want something that will last and works well for therapy.

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Cameo VS Hot Springs Envoy NXT
« on: June 28, 2017, 06:42:18 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Sundance Cameo VS Hot Springs Envoy NXT
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 07:59:40 pm »
  My thoughts on the NXT is you are paying for pretty.   If you like the HS the High life series is probably less.  The Cameo is a nice spa, and that price is probably where it should be.  That being said the NXT is guessing lower than it should be.

You wet test either? 

cbdawes

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 05:07:21 pm »
Interesting on the Envoy as I just got quoted $14K, but I'm not sure what all it includes.  I didn't ask for specifics because it is too big for my space.  I have owned 2 Sundance Optimas (Cameos without the lounger) and love the Optima, but there is no dealer where I am moving.  The 'Queen' seat looked pretty sweet on the Envoy.  I wet tested the HS Aria and didn't really like it.  Came home to my Optima and still like that best. The quote was around $13K (without the stereo) for the Aria. So I think the price is great on the Envoy and possibly a bit high on the Cameo, though I haven't priced that one out lately.  Good Luck!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 05:07:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42