What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HS SX vs. MS H628L  (Read 2074 times)

computerfreak07

HS SX vs. MS H628L
« on: June 09, 2017, 11:07:34 pm »
Hello, all!

I and my wife are new buyers to the hot tub market and have been doing research, but as many other say it is overwhelming. We have a local Hot Springs (HS) dealer that has an SX model for around $5,000 and there is one of the traveling shows, which apparently has a reputation for what I read, where a salesman is wanting to sell a Master Spa (MS) H628L for $6,500 - including sales tax paid. We aren't looking for a big nice and fancy spa, as the width can only be a max of 6'.

Has anyone had any experience with Master Spas and these traveling shows? They do not have a dealership anywhere in Arkansas, apparently, as the website said the nearest dealership was Fort Wayne, IN. Any and all information is appreciated! I hope to be a member of these forums for a long time once we get our spa!

Thank you!

Hot Tub Forum

HS SX vs. MS H628L
« on: June 09, 2017, 11:07:34 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: HS SX vs. MS H628L
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 11:31:46 am »
 With the Hot Springs you get a warranty and you have someone to fix the spa with local support.  With the traveling circus you have nothing.  It will have a warranty, but who's going to fix it should a problem arise.   Now the Master salesman would probably say they have a guy they use, not so sure I would believe him or at least find out who it is and contact them see what they say. 

d00nut

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 12:55:34 pm »
go with Hot Spring!!!  Purchasing from a traveling show is just a very, very bad idea. 

Sam

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 01:00:50 pm »
Run as fast as you can from the traveling circus.  They will lie and say whatever they need to in order to make a sale.  Even if they do have a local service tech, he is not an employee.  They subcontract it out and the service tends to be sub par.  They also tend to charge exorbitant trip or travel charges.  Just do some reading of reviews of people that purchase from the traveling shows.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/master-spas-fort-wayne-3

You'll notice that many of the negative reviews talk about purchasing at a show.  This link is just one example.  If you do a google search, you will see a whole bunch of negative reviews regarding the shady business tactics of the traveling show.  Add to that the fact that Master Spas themselves are mediocre quality at best.

computerfreak07

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 06:05:58 pm »
Thank you all for your input. We really appreciate it!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 06:05:58 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42