What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Master Twilight 7.2  (Read 5457 times)

steve h

Master Twilight 7.2
« on: May 20, 2017, 11:42:19 pm »
I'm a newbie. 1st spa buyer. I really like all of features of the Master Twilight 7.2. The neck massger, foot jets, adjustable/interchangeable jets and volume control. I'm concerned that the dealer is on the other side of the state but would be OK with it if local service was good. I would really like comments from people who have purchased and their experiences. I've seen some positive some negative. I'm not really interested what competitive dealers or Master dealers have to say as I feel that they will be biased. Much more concerned what buyers think about their products and service. Thank you

Hot Tub Forum

Master Twilight 7.2
« on: May 20, 2017, 11:42:19 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Master Twilight 7.2
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 11:57:55 am »
I'm not really interested what competitive dealers or Master dealers have to say as I feel that they will be biased. Much more concerned what buyers think about their products and service. Thank you

This is smart purchasing.

As an independent repair guy who worked on all brands including a ton of Master Spas I can tell you that there is a lot of bling in Master Spas. Big pumps equals big power at the jets if that's what you are looking for. But big power doesn't mean good feel. And it does not equal longevity or energy efficiency. I would also be concerned about trip charges for warranty work.
Retired

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 01:31:05 pm »
Here is a bunch of recent consumer reviews from their main factory store: https://www.yelp.com/biz/master-spas-fort-wayne-3

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 05:47:41 pm »
Here is a bunch of recent consumer reviews from their main factory store: https://www.yelp.com/biz/master-spas-fort-wayne-3

And I would not put it past Master Spa to be the only ones that gave good reviews. That is part of their MO.
Retired

steve h

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 03:11:37 pm »
OK. Forget Master. Found a Hot Springs Envoy NXT that had everything that I want. What you guys think about this one?

d00nut

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 03:13:47 pm »
A much better spa from a much better manufacturer!  I had an Envoy for several years, and loved it.  I just switched this year to a Vanguard because I have two kids and the cool down seats are perfect for them. 

Sam

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 03:46:29 pm »
OK. Forget Master. Found a Hot Springs Envoy NXT that had everything that I want. What you guys think about this one?

That's definitely a step up from the master spa.  Hot Spring has a reputation for quality and good customer support.  I personally think they are a little over priced, but quality and reliability are great.

steve h

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 04:50:26 pm »
Yes, more than I had budgeted to pay. They are running  a promotion on free salt water system till end of month. Looking at 13.2k for everything. Salt water system, delivered/installed by reputable local company, cover, cover lift, steps etc. Definitely has everything that I want. Getting a script from my orthopedic surgeon to avoid sales tax

steve h

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 04:52:45 pm »
Ooops. 12.9K. Little better than I thought

Sam

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 07:19:12 pm »
If you don't want to spend that much, you certainly don't have to in order to get a great spa.  I would look at Artesian, Bullfrog, Marquis as well.  What's in your area?  You can get a really nice hot tub for $10k or under.  The Bullfrog R7L is similar to the Envoy and should be less than $10k.  The Marquis Show is sort of like that one as well and is a pretty awesome hot tub.  I'm not sure on pricing of it though.

Good luck!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 07:19:12 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42