What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Twilight TS8.3 remote for stereo? Aquatic AV....AQ-DM-2Bx  (Read 1790 times)

Bpascua

Twilight TS8.3 remote for stereo? Aquatic AV....AQ-DM-2Bx
« on: May 23, 2017, 03:33:55 am »
Hello All,

I have a twilight TS8.3 and it has a built in ipod connector. In the past to get it to work I have always connected my phone to the earphone connector that hangs out of the AV perspex window bit. I then have a ruber power button in that AV compartment and finally I have to switch the remote on and select ipod - play. the ipod dock is branded aquatic AV.

This is all hassle - but yesterday my remote stopped working. I cant seem to select ipod any more, I just get two lines. I changed the battery and it doenst make a difference. Does anyone have one of these little remotes? I found the manual and its model AQ-DM-2BX

What I need to understand is can I use the music on the tub without the remote? if I cant cant someone tell me how they turn theirs on?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 04:06:58 am by Bpascua »

Hot Tub Forum

Twilight TS8.3 remote for stereo? Aquatic AV....AQ-DM-2Bx
« on: May 23, 2017, 03:33:55 am »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Twilight TS8.3 remote for stereo? Aquatic AV....AQ-DM-2Bx
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 06:27:05 pm »
Do you have a Master Spa dealer close by? They can help.
Retired

Bpascua

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 05:52:22 am »
OK I found the manual for the AV system and I repaired the RF remote - all working now. In case this is useful for anyone else

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 05:52:22 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42