What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Are you having anxiety over making a spa purchase?  (Read 16292 times)

mjhilb

Re: Are you having anxiety over making a spa purch
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2004, 11:01:33 am »
Just got done reading all the posts on here. My decision for purchasing was based on a couple of factors.

1. Price
2. Dealer

I was torn between the Optima and the Caldera Geneva. If my decision was based soley on price, then I would be the owner of the caldera and about $1000 richer. The reason I bought the Optima was that I was more comfortable with the Sundance dealer. He took more time to explain the tub to me and didnt negative sell his competition. On the other hand, the Caldera dealer talked negatively about all the other spas on the market. Being in sales myself, If you are trying to sell a product, talk about the benefits and features of your product instead of talking down the competition.

In the short time that I have owned my optima (1 week) I have been into the dealer a couple of times with questions and have walked out with chemicals free of charge.

Purchasing your tub is part of the process but afterwards it comes down to what type of customer service are you going to get from your dealer after the purchase.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2004, 11:01:33 am »

dazedandconfused

• Still Negotiating ....
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2004, 11:20:33 am »
I have to respond to the fact that you have to pay extra for customer service ???

If someone buys into a spa franchise, they WILL have customer service!  Its that simple!  No customer service equals no buyers.  I walk into a spa store (by the way, there not a lot of them) they will service me and I will buy profit loaded products and they will make money.  My spa breaks, they will come to my house and fix it and make money via the manuf.

D/C

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2004, 12:03:45 pm »
Your "red" is showing D/C (Short for Darn Commie?)
Now you have a problem with profit?  
I think you need to march into your employers personel office, and demand a huge paycut.  After all, if your employer can lower all of the salaries of the company you work for, they can forgo their evil profit.
You truly have degraded yourself to troll status.  
Brewman
Brewman

zzaphod42

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2004, 02:31:21 pm »
I have to respond to the fact that you have to pay extra for customer service ???

If someone buys into a spa franchise, they WILL have customer service!  Its that simple!  No customer service equals no buyers.  I walk into a spa store (by the way, there not a lot of them) they will service me and I will buy profit loaded products and they will make money.  My spa breaks, they will come to my house and fix it and make money via the manuf.

D/C

Food for thought:

If you blabber on for an hour or more in the showroom about how "EXPENSIVE" it is for the chemicals for your over-priced $7500.00 hot tub while potential customers are walking out after listening to you rant - The company LOSES money.

If someone services your hot tub and has to stay an additional two hours because you feel the need to complain about, well in your case everything - Again the company is LOSING money.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2004, 02:31:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42