What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis lighting option  (Read 3646 times)

mojonez

Marquis lighting option
« on: May 03, 2017, 12:51:08 am »
Purchasing an e series marquis tub.  The twilight lighting option is $300.  Was going to pass, but thought id ask

Anyone out there with a marquis with or without lights?  Felt it was worth the upgrade?

Thanks.  Great forum.

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis lighting option
« on: May 03, 2017, 12:51:08 am »

mpkelley20

Re: Marquis lighting option
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 09:30:47 am »
I have a Promise from the Signature series.  To me, the lighting is part of the experience of using the tub.  I use it mostly at night and find the color LED lights mixed with the sounds of the jets create an incredible ambience.  The lights for the signature series are called constellation lights.  Not sure if they are the same as the e series.  I would actually prefer more lights if they had the option!

One nice bonus on mine is the tub has lights at the corners of the tub where the cover locks into place so when I get out of the tub and put the cover on, it is easy to see in the dark.

MarKee

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 11:08:27 am »
Congrats mojonez.  The E-Series Twilight Lighting is very similar to the Constellation Lighting mpkelley20 speaks of, except it doesn't have the lights on the outside corners of the tub.  It does however have cup holder lights in 3-4 corners of the hot tub, which the Constellation Lighting doesn't offer.  What color shell are you getting on the hot tub?  The standard LED lighting will still look pretty good if you're going with a lighter shell color.  If you're going with a medium to dark color (such as Tuscan Sun, Midnight Canyon, or Mayan Copper), you'll probably want to upgrade to the Twilight for sure.

colo_artist

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 08:40:47 pm »
Pretty much a personal preference. I like the lights in my Wish with white/grey swirl shell. I don't use them all the time, but some nights it's really nice to have them on with the jets turned up all the way. Well worth it to me. However, my wife never uses them when she's on her own. She doesn't mind having them on, but it doesn't add anything for her.

mojonez

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 12:20:15 am »
Those shots are just too cool.  Kids will love hem,  I'm getting em.  Going with tuscan sun for shell.

Thanks guys. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 12:20:15 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42