What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog EOS Ozone (vs Wellspring)  (Read 7321 times)

Snowba

Bullfrog EOS Ozone (vs Wellspring)
« on: June 29, 2018, 02:37:16 am »
We bought a Bullfrog A8 today with the Wellspring Ozone, but in the brochure they gave us it talks about EOS, which is new for 2018.

Does anyone know anything about it? We are going to call the sales guy tomorrow and ask, but I thought I'd post here as well. We have a day or two to change the order since they call and confirm it before it goes to Bullfrog.

Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog EOS Ozone (vs Wellspring)
« on: June 29, 2018, 02:37:16 am »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Bullfrog EOS Ozone (vs Wellspring)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 09:18:24 am »
 I think it's pretty neat and have sold a few.  That said, I wouldn't spend the money to put it on my own spa.

Snowba

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 02:17:45 pm »
I think it's pretty neat and have sold a few.  That said, I wouldn't spend the money to put it on my own spa.

What the price of the option? Thanks!

Snowba

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 03:04:27 pm »
Well it's a $100 on a $13k tub so we're going for it. We are one of the first for this dealer - wish us luck

If anyone has any personal experience with this system please let us know!

d00nut

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 03:51:30 pm »
It's a more fancy ozone system.  I'm still not sure why it is a manufacturer only install...

It's got a carbon filter and some other stuff, that is supposed to make it even better... I am thinking it is similar to ClearRay on Jacuzzi... more of a unique story that doesn't make much of a difference.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 04:29:50 pm »
  For a 100 your good, we sell it for 350.00    Basically it's a much higher output of ozone.   The carbon filter helps dilute the off gas, so by the time it hits the spa it's almost if not gone.    I have it running on a showroom model and so far has been fine.  That said I am still using a nature 2 cartridge and small amounts of Replenish once a week or so.   

Just another way to skin a cat I guess.   

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 04:29:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42