What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Water care regime?  (Read 5676 times)

bud16415

Re: Water care regime?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2017, 07:36:34 am »

Because my tub has the Frog inline system, that’s how I solved my going away problem and I use the @ease product if we are going on vacation. I set the cartridge on 4 and put it in right before we leave for a few weeks.

When you get back you can just finish out the month with it.

I took it one step more and I pried the cap off my @ease cartridge and dumped the contents out. If I’m going away for 2 weeks I just add half of it back in. This is the real cheapskate method but it works great. Just be careful doing it.

I've used the @ease twice now.  It works well but I notice a significant different in how my water looks and feels with it.  The water almost takes on a more bubbly/carbonated look when the jets are on.  Like fizzy.  LOL.  The water also seems softer and my skin doesn't feel as dry.  So the @ease is clearly putting other stuff in the water besides chlorine.  Not saying it is bad....just different from using the dichlor method.  Hard to describe!

Like you I have just used the @ease a couple of times. I didn’t pay enough attention I guess to any changes in the “fizzy” etc to the water and you I’m sure are correct.

What I liked about it was it is easy and the product is completely compatible with the dichlor and chlorox method I uses most of the year.

Being cheap was only part of the reason I only used part of the contents when away. The real reason is I want to get back into the dosage after use plan as quickly as I can when we return home.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Water care regime?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2017, 07:36:34 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42