What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Nordic Stella SE  (Read 4261 times)

MI soaker

Nordic Stella SE
« on: April 20, 2017, 10:34:18 pm »
My wife and I are looking for a small therapeutic hot tub and we have almost settled on the Nordic Stella SE. We like the look and feel and the fact we can sit facing each other. The local dealer is offering us a price of $5144 including steps, cover and delivery.

We would appreciate any feedback from owners on your experience with this spa and whether this is a good price.

Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Nordic Stella SE
« on: April 20, 2017, 10:34:18 pm »

BullFrogSpasMN

Re: Nordic Stella SE
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 12:17:44 pm »
Great little tub, We sell more of the Retreat model but the Stella is nice if 95% of the time it's just 2 people using it, especially the SE model you are looking at with the 3 HP pump upgrade, I would also inquire about adding the Nordic Wrap insulation if you are in a colder climate. I just priced one out and he's literally within $25 of where I would sell that exact same spa so he is priced fairly with the accessories included.  Nordic makes a great little basic tub with VERY low service rates...I love selling them, Good Luck!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 04:49:35 pm »
Great little tub, We sell more of the Retreat model but the Stella is nice if 95% of the time it's just 2 people using it, especially the SE model you are looking at with the 3 HP pump upgrade, I would also inquire about adding the Nordic Wrap insulation if you are in a colder climate. I just priced one out and he's literally within $25 of where I would sell that exact same spa so he is priced fairly with the accessories included.  Nordic makes a great little basic tub with VERY low service rates...I love selling them, Good Luck!

+1 to what bullfrogspasmn says.  Simple no frills tub with very few problems.  My pricing on that tub is about $160 more but I'm guessing the difference is shipping costs.  I'm guessing by your user name you are in Michigan whereas I'm in Mass so I pay more to get tubs shipped to me.  Great Company to do business with and there customer service is top notch

MI soaker

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 07:21:03 pm »
Thanks to both of you for your input. You have been very helpful.

Yes, we are in Michigan so I will be sure to get the upgraded insulation.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 07:21:03 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42