What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Should I try a Marquis?  (Read 10865 times)

castletonia

Re: Should I try a Marquis?
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2017, 05:49:20 pm »
The Rhythm should be almost identical to the Vanto other than not having the Spa Frog inline sanitation.  If it was between those two, I would decide based on price and dealer.  As for the speakers, I would pass.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2017, 05:49:20 pm »

Mom2apjp

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2017, 05:55:53 pm »
Same dealer... Hot Springs has speakers and makes it approximately $600 more than the Vanto. Is the Frog system a plus?

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2017, 06:03:10 pm »
Same dealer... Hot Springs has speakers and makes it approximately $600 more than the Vanto. Is the Frog system a plus?

How much more if he leaves speakers in and takes out the Bluetooth system?  Frog makes water care fairly easy. I would recommend using @ease with it

Mom2apjp

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2017, 06:09:01 pm »
Oh! Is that an option?? How would you play music to the speakers? Is @ease a chemical brand? You guys are so helpful  :)

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2017, 06:14:22 pm »
You don't if you remove the Bluetooth system. I order most of my tubs music ready with the speakers built in. If they want music I put the Bluetooth in if they don't the tub goes out with speakers only and if the customer decides down the road they want to add stereo it is a option. @ease is sold at Caldera, Marquis and Artesian dealers. It's the newest way to use the spa frog system and in my opinion the best way. Only negative to it is you need to pay a little closer attention to the PH. It's the system I use in the frog system of the tub I have at my house

Mom2apjp

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2017, 06:18:23 pm »
Oh, ok! I'd probably just save the $600 in that case. Might ask if he can work with me first - If  not, I guess we'll just stick with the Vanto!! Cant thank you all enough. Hottubguy I hope you're  on the website payroll!! You're a wealth of information!!! Thanks for your time and advice!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2017, 06:24:10 pm »
Oh, ok! I'd probably just save the $600 in that case. Might ask if he can work with me first - If  not, I guess we'll just stick with the Vanto!! Cant thank you all enough. Hottubguy I hope you're  on the website payroll!! You're a wealth of information!!! Thanks for your time and advice!

Nope!  I just try to talk to people and give them the same advice I give them in my own store!

Mom2apjp

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2017, 07:30:30 pm »
Thank you all for your help! Just wanted to follow up and let you guys know we put a deposit on the Vanto this week! We were really happy with the price and the size was perfect for our family. Hopefully our patio will get installed in the next couple weeks and we'll be in it by the end of the month!!!t I'll give you guys my thoughts once I've had a chance to experience it!!! I truly appreciate everyone's help, thanks again!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2017, 09:34:36 am »
Congratulations!!  When is it getting delivered and hooked up?

Mom2apjp

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2017, 04:38:42 pm »
Hey! Thanks, and thanks again for your help!! Patio needs to get installed first!  :-\ We have someone coming next week to give us a final price and then we will go from there! The dealer was great and said he'd hold it for us till we're ready! We are hoping the latest the end of the month- but who knows with town inspectors!

Chartreux

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2017, 08:08:00 pm »
Enjoy and post pictures...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2017, 08:08:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42