What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog Bluetooth Speakers  (Read 5418 times)

msr1015

Bullfrog Bluetooth Speakers
« on: November 27, 2018, 05:29:57 pm »
We purchased the Bullfrog R7B in 2017 w/ the bluetooth speaker package.  Each of the 4 seats has two speakers and now one of the two is not working at every seat.  Is there a fuse somewhere?  Does anyone know where the speaker wiring is located?  Seems odd that exactly half of them are not working. 

Thanks everyone.

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog Bluetooth Speakers
« on: November 27, 2018, 05:29:57 pm »

d00nut

Re: Bullfrog Bluetooth Speakers
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 07:25:48 pm »
They just don't work that well to be honest, and I wouldn't be surprised if they are completely dead :(

If it's in warranty (1 year) get them replaced.  If not, personally... I wouldn't recommend spending the money to get them replaced.

Sam

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 12:50:41 pm »
They just don't work that well to be honest, and I wouldn't be surprised if they are completely dead :(

If it's in warranty (1 year) get them replaced.  If not, personally... I wouldn't recommend spending the money to get them replaced.

Concur.  Hot tub speakers just don't last.  I would never purchase a stereo for a hot tub.  Depending upon how old it is, even if out of warranty, they still may take care of you in some way.  I bet you could at least get them at wholesale cost from your dealer.  I can't remember the price but I remember thinking they were reasonable. 

swilly1000

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 01:35:01 pm »
Concur.  Hot tub speakers just don't last.  I would never purchase a stereo for a hot tub.  Depending upon how old it is, even if out of warranty, they still may take care of you in some way.  I bet you could at least get them at wholesale cost from your dealer.  I can't remember the price but I remember thinking they were reasonable.

Totally agree.  If I want to listen to music in my tub, and I haven't so far, I wouldn't purchase the sound from a hot tub manufacturer.  My Sirius boombox will be plenty powerful enough and reliable to provide the sound.  Let the hot tub manufacturers do what they do best, which does not include good, reliable audio.

msr1015

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 01:44:12 pm »
Thanks for all the replies on the bluetooth however I've already had this spa a year so saying don't purchase the bluetooth doesn't help me.  My question was does anyone know how it's wired?  Is there a schematic on the wiring?

bradleyabell

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 03:21:16 pm »
Thanks for all the replies on the bluetooth however I've already had this spa a year so saying don't purchase the bluetooth doesn't help me.  My question was does anyone know how it's wired?  Is there a schematic on the wiring?

No one said don't buy a hot tub with them, they all just said that it wouldn't be worth the cost to fix.  Like others also said, give your dealer a call and see what they can do for you.  I'm sure they can get the schematics from the manufacturer as well.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2018, 07:18:17 am »
You should be able to easily trace the wires from the radio? Likely have to take outside panels off.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2018, 07:18:17 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42