What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog X Series  (Read 3573 times)

Peterpack

Bullfrog X Series
« on: February 17, 2017, 04:40:52 am »
I know the A series is the top of the line

is the X series supposed to be above or below the R Series ?

thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog X Series
« on: February 17, 2017, 04:40:52 am »

Beck0101

Re: Bullfrog X Series
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 09:05:47 am »
I think it goes from X to R to A.  All high quality tubs from what I understand with the primary differences being in the options and jet packs available/standard.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 11:48:26 am »
A Series - most features, JetPak system, upgraded lighting, touchscreen control, etc
R Series - JetPak system but not quite all the bells & whistles of the A Series, no exterior lights, no touchscreen option
X Series - Bullfrog's value line, NO JetPaks, built similar to the rest of the spas on the market but with a maintenance free build just like the A & R Series

Each Series has all of the models...think: Good, Better, Best...so if you like the 7'4" x 7'4" x 36" size it is available in the X7, R7, or A7....same exact size/interior layout but at 3 different price points and also 3 different levels of 'features'...each corresponding model also has a lounger version so again X7L, R7L, A7L of course the L simply denotes lounger.

Hope that Helps! Bullfrog makes a great spa

Skysurfer2010

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 01:00:02 am »
I bought an x7L. I actually like it more than the R since I didn't care about jet packs. I just wanted a quality tub at a good price point. As far as looks go I think the x series looks way better than the R (love the LED lights and the waterfall). I think the R looks cheaper. All just personal opinions of course.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 01:00:02 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42