What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog Spa Problem  (Read 5856 times)

robertlages

Bullfrog Spa Problem
« on: November 10, 2016, 09:17:19 am »
     I purchased a Bullfrog Spa (R8) model this year. I was very happy with the purchase until about 1 month ago. One of the jetpacks started leaking water out the sides. I switched the jetpack out and tried it in different seats, and it still continues to leak water out the sides. In addition, a noise persists from the jetpack , the other jet packs do not do this. My sister was very impressed with the bullfrog and was considering one until the Jetpack incident.

I have not had the best of luck with the retailer.

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog Spa Problem
« on: November 10, 2016, 09:17:19 am »

BullFrogSpasMN

Re: Bullfrog Spa Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 12:22:56 pm »
The JetPak is covered under warranty and will need to be replaced, contact your local dealer to get the process started, (he may want a picture of it or even a short video on a cellphone helps to show the issue) if your dealer isn't giving you any service call Bullfrog direct and let them know your situation, their number is: 1 801-565-8111  I had one that was a warranty issue a couple months back and I had 0 issues getting it covered under warranty from the factory

Sam

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 02:50:14 pm »
Yep, this is not a big deal.  You just need a replacement JetPak.  Bullfrog is great about honoring their warranty.  JetPak problems are few and far between but when they do occur, it's a very simple process.  As stated above, call your dealer and if they don't take care of you Bullfrog certainly will.  It may be worth mentioning to Bullfrog that you aren't receiving great service.  They really do care about this stuff.

robertlages

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 11:05:30 am »
Still no reply from the retailer ... and still experience the jetpack issue... sad

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 12:10:02 pm »
Still no reply from the retailer ... and still experience the jetpack issue... sad

As I stated above the issue isn't going to go away on it's own, the JetPak needs to be replaced, if you can't call your dealer and get them on the phone then call Bullfrog like I stated above and let them know what is going on and let them know you are not receiving good service from your local retailer...have your serial # for your spa and the name of retailer on hand to provide to them and they will get it taken care of for you...good luck!

Racenut

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 12:28:21 pm »
Robert, I had a similar issue and the jet pack was replaced with a new one.  I really thought they'd repair it, but they just sent a brand new one.  The dealer gave me one of their demo packs to use while the pack was getting swapped, so I wasn't without my tub at all.  Sounds like you have a less than stellar dealer, have you tried calling Bullfrog directly?

robertlages

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2016, 04:28:46 am »
I will make the call to Bullfrog this week and let you know what they do....Thanks for the advise everyone !

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2016, 07:43:50 am »
I will make the call to Bullfrog this week and let you know what they do....Thanks for the advise everyone !

Welcome to the forum, thanks for relating your experience and let us know how it goes.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2016, 07:43:50 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42