What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog X purchasing questions  (Read 4341 times)

Skysurfer2010

Bullfrog X purchasing questions
« on: November 06, 2016, 03:35:43 pm »
I just purchased a house in South Philly and will be buying a tub for my backyard. I have a 4" concrete slab as my "yard" so hopefully when I have a company's tub inspector come out they'll give me the ok on it. It might need some levelling, though.

I've been doing a lot of research on this forum and the net over the past month. I originally was going to buy one of those 4k home depot tubs until I realized on here that's a bad idea. I also visited a Sundance dealer just to start looking around. Thanks to this forum I'm leaning heavily towards a bullfrog x series now.

I want to pay cash and would like to keep the purchase (tub, cover, lifter, steps, delivery and set up) around 7k. Is this feasible for the x7 or x8? The Sundance dealership was in NJ and said since it would be delivered to Pa they would not charge sales tax which helps, too. I wonder if this is the norm? Within an hours drive there are 4 Bullfrog dealerships (which I plan on visiting soon) and almost every other brand sold locally.

Also, my closing date for my house is Dec 9. Would black Friday or Dec be a good time for a better deal to buy? Or maybe in January when the after holidays slow down happens in retail?

Thanks for any input. I just want to have an idea where prices fall so I walk in an informed consumer and don't get sticker shock.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 03:38:35 pm by Skysurfer2010 »

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog X purchasing questions
« on: November 06, 2016, 03:35:43 pm »

BullFrogSpasMN

Re: Bullfrog X purchasing questions
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 05:23:09 pm »
You may get an X7 close to 7k, I'm priced higher than that but that is me including everything: Delivery, fill & fire/orientation, Quality Cover Lifter, Maintenance free steps, 6 months worth of water-care supplies and 0% financing. X8 won't come even close to 7k

Skysurfer2010

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 05:45:35 pm »
Thank you for your reply. Would the x8 be in the 8k ballpark or somewhere between 7 and 8?

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 11:36:13 am »
Thank you for your reply. Would the x8 be in the 8k ballpark or somewhere between 7 and 8?

no...did you look at the X6L? pricing will be around or less than that 7k number you are looking for with everything included.

http://www.bullfrogspas.com/spas/x-series-hot-tubs/x6l/

39lasalle

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 06:07:11 pm »
Until you get to your local dealer to see what they are offering ...if you are upping your budget to the 8K range you may be able to get into the R series of tubs which will give you some versatilty with the jetpacks

Skysurfer2010

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2016, 06:28:54 pm »
Thanks for the input. I guess it'll depend on when I get to the dealership! As of now I'm leaning towards size/ more bang for the buck. I just wanted to know what ballpark I'd be playing in. I'd hate to do research for a month only to realize it's not in the ideal price range.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2016, 06:28:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42