What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: That 70's show  (Read 3470 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
That 70's show
« on: December 15, 2005, 03:29:36 pm »
I never saw a hot tub on this show, but if they did would it be one from the proper era?

I used to love that show, that was my era, I graduated in 77.   I missed the early episodes this season.  Anyone still following it?  Where is Eric?  Who is this dippy looking fool who is new to the show?

Finally, when did this show jump the shark?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

That 70's show
« on: December 15, 2005, 03:29:36 pm »

Ehizzle

• "We're not here to talk nonsense to Bob Lablaw"
Re: That 70's show
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 03:38:14 pm »
I saw a wooden tub like the ones doc sells once.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 03:47:33 pm »
Bob did get a wooden round redwood hot tub a season or two back.  Back when Tanya Roberts left.  

Last night was the first episode I've seen from this season.  
I think Eric went off to some missionary type of work in Africa.   He wanted off the show- I think he may do a few cameo appearances though.  

The hippy dude must be an Eric substitue- he must live with the Foreman's since we was going to ask permission to use the Vista Cruiser.  Not sure what his story is, though.  I was wondering the same thing.

I noticed Tommy Chong is in the cast- I did really enjoy his character the first round- glad to see him back.  I guess they let him out of prison or jail or where ever he was.
He didn't appear last night.  

I did think the conversation that Bob had with the ceramic clown was pretty funny- but I agree that the show has jumped the shark.  I started losing interest sometime last season.  
Brewman

Soakin

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 03:56:26 pm »
I saw a wooden tub like the ones doc sells once.
In one of the first years, Red's buddy from the service offered him a job selling hot tubs.  Red was considering until they were invited to a party by the owner that included throwing their keys into a hat.

I actually thought the show jumped the shark when the kids graduated from high school but all continued to hang out in Foreman's basement.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 04:11:25 pm »
I never saw a hot tub on this show, but if they did would it be one from the proper era?

I used to love that show, that was my era, I graduated in 77.   I missed the early episodes this season.  Anyone still following it?  Where is Eric?  Who is this dippy looking fool who is new to the show?

Finally, when did this show jump the shark?

I catch bits and peices of the re-runs everyonce and a while.  

About a month ago there was a scene where they had hot tub out in the driveway.  The answer is "nope."

The one I one I saw definatly had a permawood side.  

I was very, very upset.  I pointed this out to my wife who looked at me like I had 2 heads.  I think she said something to me along the lines of "Get a life, dear".

oh well.  ;)
07 Caldera Geneva

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2005, 08:58:15 am »
The one I one I saw definatly had a permawood side.  

Its true. I said "that makes no sense, they didnt have fake wood back then.
I was very, very upset.  I pointed this out to my wife who looked at me like I had 2 heads.  I think she said something to me along the lines of "Get a life, dear".

oh well.  ;)
I received a similair reaction from my wife.
Homeworks Financing Representative

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2005, 08:58:15 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42