What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs vs Maax and D1  (Read 2997 times)

Starman

Hot Springs vs Maax and D1
« on: October 22, 2016, 06:25:06 am »
Which Manufacturer makes the better Spas at the higher end of their lines and why do you think they are better?
Are any of the companies that are not foam filled and do not use wood comparable to HS?

Thank You

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs vs Maax and D1
« on: October 22, 2016, 06:25:06 am »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Hot Springs vs Maax and D1
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 10:22:23 am »
All depends what you are looking for. In no particular order the best of the best in my opinion are hot springs, Caldera, d-1, marquis, jacuzzi, Sundance. Bullfrog has a lot of fans as well and they are no wood, they use abs for the frame. A lot of people like artesian as well but I haven't seen one lately. Arctic Spas does the perimeter insulation the best out of everybody. There is no real consensus of the best but if you stick with one of the brands above you should be fine. They are all companies that have been around for a long time, known for quality and great factory support. I sell marquis and Caldera and they have both been great lines to carry with very few issues and great reputations.

Sam

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 02:20:51 pm »
Hot Spring and D1 are definitely in a different class than the Maax.  Don't let their story about metal frame and full foam scare you.  It's total b.s.  The top manufacturers use wood frames and full foam and they have been doing so for 40 years.  Maax is trying to carve out a niche with their story but it's kind b.s.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 02:20:51 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42