What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HELP- HS FLAIR vs ARTESIAN GRAND BAHAMA  (Read 3038 times)

Moonshine

HELP- HS FLAIR vs ARTESIAN GRAND BAHAMA
« on: October 29, 2016, 07:12:38 pm »
I have narrowed down my choices to these 2- the thing I am having a hard time reconciling is the water volume in the Hotsprings - it seems to be considerable less that others its same size>

Hot Tub Forum

HELP- HS FLAIR vs ARTESIAN GRAND BAHAMA
« on: October 29, 2016, 07:12:38 pm »

BullFrogSpasMN

Re: HELP- HS FLAIR vs ARTESIAN GRAND BAHAMA
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 02:10:02 pm »
Don't pay attention to the 'gallons' ratings in a brochure, there is nobody to regulate that so its simply at the discretion of the manufacturer how to measure that number.  If you are concerned about size I would sit in it dry or more ideally wet test it.  I've personally soaked in a Flair and the only concern (depending on how many people you want to soak together on a regular basis) is the footwell area is very small, 1 person in the lounger and I personally wouldn't want more than 2 others, maybe 3 max for a total of 3-4 adults in the spa or it would get really tight.

Sam

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 04:41:21 pm »
Big fan of the Grand Bahama.  I think Artesian's island series is possibly the best bang for buck available.  Great hot tubs.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 06:04:41 pm »
I have narrowed down my choices to these 2- the thing I am having a hard time reconciling is the water volume in the Hotsprings - it seems to be considerable less that others its same size>

Those specs are never very accurate. If the size of he overall spa is about the same so will the gallons needed to fill it.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 06:04:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42