What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Narrowing down thoughts on Dimension One Aurora, Jacuzzi J325 or JXL, or Marquis  (Read 7276 times)

martialtubber

Yep, have that going in this weekend.  I actually was smart and ran conduit 10 years ago before my basement was done so should be straight forward.

Hot Tub Forum

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
So what were the comparable Jacuzzi models?  You said the 200 series but someone said I should be looking at the 400 series, what about JXL?  Purchase kind of needs to be made in the next few day.

IF your comparing to the Aurora, the 400 series from Jacuzzi. But I will let the Jacuzzi guys make the comparison.
Retired

martialtubber

Committed to buy the D1 Aurora. Price is 9100 and includes delivery, cover, lift, wifi, and chemicals.  I think this was closer to fair and borderline good deal.

I almost bought a bullfrog A6L and even wet tested it but i think D1 seemed better built and I liked the vision 'less chemical' system.

Hope i chose well

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Committed to buy the D1 Aurora. Price is 9100 and includes delivery, cover, lift, wifi, and chemicals.  I think this was closer to fair and borderline good deal.

I almost bought a bullfrog A6L and even wet tested it but i think D1 seemed better built and I liked the vision 'less chemical' system.

Hope i chose well

Great choice with a long standing reputation for reliability, longevity, energy efficiency and powerful hydrotherapy.
Retired

BullFrogSpasMN

Hope i chose well

FYI the "Vision" is simply a silver ion cartridge system, depending on bather load & usage it may not reduce your chemical consumption at all really.  I would price out D1's version and make sure they aren't overcharging when it comes time to replace them, otherwise you can get them on Amazon for $30 a pop and add your own sanitizer (chlorine) that you can purchase in bulk: https://www.amazon.com/Spring-Freshwater-Continuous-Silver-Sanitizer/dp/B00CJ9KMUI

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42