What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Ramona versus Hot Spot Tempo  (Read 2496 times)

ryanbradley2

Sundance Ramona versus Hot Spot Tempo
« on: September 30, 2016, 03:34:51 pm »
Hello every one.  Need opinions.
Sundance Ramona with Clear Ray, sunbrella cover and stairs and 3 months chems for $7750?
 or
Hot Spot Tempo with Ever Fresh, vinyl cover, nicer stairs and 3 months chems for $7995?

Both companies have a great service history.

The case around the Hot Spot seems less quality than Sundance.  Really comes down the the Clear Ray and Ever Fresh technology.  Any detailed opinions out there is very helpful!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Ramona versus Hot Spot Tempo
« on: September 30, 2016, 03:34:51 pm »

Sam

Re: Sundance Ramona versus Hot Spot Tempo
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 04:08:37 pm »
I wouldn't let the clear ray or everfresh difference be much of a factor.  They both likely accomplish the same thing with similar results.  Their both great brands and the price is very close.  Which tub feels best to you?

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 10:36:01 pm »
Really comes down the the Clear Ray and Ever Fresh technology.  Any detailed opinions out there is very helpful!!!

That's like deciding on two cars based on which one has better floor mats. OK maybe I'm exaggerating a little but in reality Clear Ray and Ever Fresh are being way oversold to you on their importance and should be considered even and set aside so you can decide based on everything else.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 10:46:17 pm »
Really comes down the the Clear Ray and Ever Fresh technology.  Any detailed opinions out there is very helpful!!!

That's like deciding on two cars based on which one has better floor mats. OK maybe I'm exaggerating a little but in reality Clear Ray and Ever Fresh are being way oversold to you on their importance and should be considered even and set aside so you can decide based on everything else.

I don't things that's a exaggeration at all. At the end of the day they will both do the same thing

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 10:46:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42