What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hotspring Hot Spot Relay or Master Spa Fusion LX3  (Read 2759 times)

NicnNoodles

Hotspring Hot Spot Relay or Master Spa Fusion LX3
« on: October 09, 2016, 04:20:14 pm »
Hi everyone, I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me please ?
I know very little about hot tubs but have arrived at a short list of 2.  Not sure if these models / names are specific for the UK market or if it is allowed to post links to the specs ?  Could you please have a look at the spec of each and advise which one appears to be the better quality, better equipment, functionality etc please ? The Hotspot relay is £6,999 and the Master Spa Fusion LX3 is £5,999.

Many thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Hotspring Hot Spot Relay or Master Spa Fusion LX3
« on: October 09, 2016, 04:20:14 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Hotspring Hot Spot Relay or Master Spa Fusion LX3
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 07:44:31 pm »
Hi everyone, I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me please ?
I know very little about hot tubs but have arrived at a short list of 2.  Not sure if these models / names are specific for the UK market or if it is allowed to post links to the specs ?  Could you please have a look at the spec of each and advise which one appears to be the better quality, better equipment, functionality etc please ? The Hotspot relay is £6,999 and the Master Spa Fusion LX3 is £5,999.

Many thanks.

A simple search on this site should easily tell you that Hot Springs has a much better reputation for quality than Master does.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

scoobywagon02

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 11:34:03 am »
Hot springs Relay all day everyday.Reliable brand and awesome ownership experience. A bad decision on a hot tub you are reminded of when you get the electric bill every month bottom line.

NicnNoodles

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 01:17:24 pm »
Thanks. Have you heard of a brand called Wellis ? I believe they are a European company. Also looking at their Venus model which apparently uses Waterways plumbing and LX pumps and a control system by Gecko. Anyone familiar with this model ?
Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 01:17:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42