What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Help please! Choosing a new tub  (Read 2144 times)

Jrga1996@aol.com

Hot Springs Help please! Choosing a new tub
« on: August 13, 2017, 11:44:33 am »
My one and only tub was a HS Vista. I left if with a house I sold (big mistake). It was 12 years old and I thought I would upgrade. After a couple weeks of wet testing other brands Can came back to Hot Springs and were very disappointed the Vista has been discontinued. So we tested the Envoy (the replacement to the Vista) We love the Moto and the conor seat!!! However the tub feels too small. (I guess we were spoiled) So we had to dive over an hour to test a Grandee (our local dealer did not have one in stock) The Moto in the Grandee did not feel quite as strong as the Envoy?? IS this true or was it just me?? Does the lounger make it feel that different? Also does anyone know why the Highlife Grandee is labeled 450 gallons and the NXF is 500?? The dealer could not explain, They said they thought they were both 500? THANKS

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs Help please! Choosing a new tub
« on: August 13, 2017, 11:44:33 am »

Old Rider

Re: Hot Springs Help please! Choosing a new tub
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 03:29:17 pm »
I spent a lot of time looking at Hot Spring spas and decided on the Sovereign. It has been around for a long time in my area there is one that is 0v 20 years old. Just my two cents on helping you make a decision.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hot Springs Help please! Choosing a new tub
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 03:29:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42