What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Strong Spas ? Dynasty Spas ? Has Master Spas quality improved ??  (Read 14405 times)

dave48103

Re: Strong Spas ? Dynasty Spas ? Has Master Spas quality improved ??
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2016, 07:51:31 pm »
$55/ month is pretty high compared to other more efficient spas like Bullfrog, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Artesian, D1, etc.  Where do you live?

I live in Michigan. And we use the spa 4-5 times a week year round round

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2016, 07:51:31 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2016, 09:07:16 pm »
$55/ month is pretty high compared to other more efficient spas like Bullfrog, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Artesian, D1, etc.  Where do you live?

For efficiency I would only put D1 with Hot Springs, small circ pump, full foam models. I would not put BF, Jacuzzi or Artesian against them for cost to operate. And in northern MN even HS and D1 can easily do 55 a month in winter and more. But they can get a lot lower than 30 in summer. Use is the deciding factor here. 5-10-20 bucks a month equals 1000 bucks in 10 years. If the purchase price is a couple thousand cheaper?????

I respectfully disagree.  Every manufacturer you listed is very efficient and uses a small circ pump with full foam.  They are all very efficient and I bet you wouldn't notice a significant difference between them in the same conditions.

Your right, not a big difference.
Retired

Sam

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2016, 01:37:27 pm »

I live in Michigan. And we use the spa 4-5 times a week year round round

Yeah, that's likely a decent amount more than the other brands listed above would be. 

ray

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2016, 12:31:45 pm »
Hi... i'm a rookie as well and just bought my first tub... as in yesterday... :D  like what the guys here told me... go and WET TEST the tub... it might look nice and all but then it might not fit right when you sit in it (with water)... and test the jets too... for example... i wet tested the hotspring, jacuzzi, sundance, caldera... initially from just looking at it... my wife and i said that the hotsprings is our tub... nope... preferred the jacuzzi over HS... until i wet tested the sundance... the caldera i wet tested... nice tub... but the lounger was for tall people... the water was at my lips... little things like that... so i wouldn't buy just by looks and price... oh btw... i also preferred the waterfall instead of the fountain... because when i sat there... i didn't like the fountain shooting over me... more a nuisance to me... where as the waterfall you can still sit where its at and it doesn't bother me... things like that... anyway... i think you get my point.  :)  hope this helps...  good luck

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2016, 12:31:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42