What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artic Spa Cub Signiture Blower question  (Read 3061 times)

holdenmilner

Artic Spa Cub Signiture Blower question
« on: August 01, 2016, 04:30:33 pm »
Cutting a long story short, I purchased my friends 12 year old tub that he basically dumbed in his field as it had a few problems with it. After a few weekends of TLC and a couple of hundred quid, I have made it look like new and managed to get it all working with the exception of the blower. When he bought the tub from new, he paid the extra to have the Blower installed. Any the blower works as I hot wired it but when I connect it back onto the board it doesn't. If I press the blower button the symbol does not come on nor does the blower. Do I need to tell the board by LLP it that it has one? If so I do I enter LLP on an Artic Spa 2003 model? Or do I need to do something to the board?
Thanks
Matt

Hot Tub Forum

Artic Spa Cub Signiture Blower question
« on: August 01, 2016, 04:30:33 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Artic Spa Cub Signiture Blower question
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 06:33:30 pm »
Did it ever work? Generally rather than change the board programming it is a jumper issue. But if it worked in the past? Is it the original board?
Retired

Water Boy

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 07:29:34 pm »
It could be the LLP. But, like Tman mentioned, if this is the same original board, it shouldn't need to be re-programmed. Are you sure the blower is wired correctly to the pack? Double check that.

Then double check LLP. Press and hold filter key for 20 seconds until it says LLP. Then press the filter key to toggle through the different settings. Make sure you don't change any settings on accident. First it will say like PN2, then maybe 03 (can't remember exact order - at home). Then when you see Bl - for blower, if it says Bl 0, use the arrow key to change to a 1 and it will work. If it says Bl1, then something is haywire either with board or blower wired wrong.

Just keep hitting the filter key to toggle through the different LLP settings until it flashes and scrolls across screen letters and locks in your settings. Then try blower to see if it works. Good luck.
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Water Boy

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 11:37:37 am »
Ok, I double checked the LLP order today. The blower should be the first one. It will say BL1 or BL0. If BL0, that was your problem.

Then just hit the filter key each time after that to toggle through. This is of course if you have one of the Gecko Spa packs. It is a blue box ans should say MSpa on the front.

holdenmilner

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 05:46:17 am »
Hi folks and thanks for the feedback. Its not the original board and yes it worked. The blower still works if I hot wire it. I will try and get into the LLP mode then. I assume when you say hold the filter button, you mean hold down pump 1 button for 20 seconds?

Matt

Water Boy

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2016, 08:25:23 am »
Hi folks and thanks for the feedback. Its not the original board and yes it worked. The blower still works if I hot wire it. I will try and get into the LLP mode then. I assume when you say hold the filter button, you mean hold down pump 1 button for 20 seconds?

Matt
Exactly! Press and hold for 20 seconds until it says LLP. Then change it from BL0 to BL1 and it should work. Since that is not the original board that most likely is what it is so you should be good to go after that. Good luck!

holdenmilner

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2016, 12:38:58 pm »
:-( If I hold down button 1 (Pump 1) for 20 seconds it just comes up with "lock" on the keyboard. Any other buttons?

Water Boy

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 02:37:03 pm »
:-( If I hold down button 1 (Pump 1) for 20 seconds it just comes up with "lock" on the keyboard. Any other buttons?

You want to press and hold the filter key, and not pump one. If I said pump one earlier, sorry about that as I misspoke. But, first you will have to unlock it now. So, press and hold pump one until it says unlock. Then press and hold the filter key for 20 seconds, and you should get into the LLP programming.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 02:37:03 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42