What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Considering a Hot Spring TX...ANY feedback?  (Read 2619 times)

Cbythesea

Considering a Hot Spring TX...ANY feedback?
« on: August 22, 2016, 08:01:13 pm »
I'll admit I'm BRAND NEW to hot tubbin', I've always wanted on but with very limited space I never thought it was an option.  I have a corner that's about 73" x 73" but a full square tub (or even a rectangle) would be cramped.  I've looked at a couple but unfortunately the options are limited.  My favorite so far is the Hot Spring TX, the seating configuration would allow me to look out into the common area with a pond and fountains, the others I've seen the seating configuration would have my back to my door and my view would be hedges  :o  The price I was quoted was just a tad over $5K which includes delivery and set up...is that fair? Can any of you seasoned folks give me some feedback on the Hot Spring TX?  I have to admit the dealer in my area has been less than helpful which scares me about service if I were to ever need it UGH!  It's basically a plug n play from what I understand, basic 110V small tub.  I'm in South Carolina so freezing temps aren't often but it does get chilly.  Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 08:03:32 pm by Cbythesea »

Hot Tub Forum

Considering a Hot Spring TX...ANY feedback?
« on: August 22, 2016, 08:01:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42