What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog A5L / Eco One Products  (Read 3085 times)

cteets

Bullfrog A5L / Eco One Products
« on: June 18, 2016, 03:48:20 pm »
Preparing to be a first time hot tub owner.  Purchasing the Bullfrom A5L.

For chemicals I was looking for a complete line of quality products that were easy to use to prevent a chemical war scenario I have been reading about.

I was wanting to go with the Eco One line of products

SPA 3 Month Water Kit
Hose Filter
FILTER Cleanser
PIPE Cleanser
SHELL Cleanser
ONEshock Sanitizer/Shock Combo

Would I also need to purchase these as well.  I understand this may be a variable type question depending on the water, but would still like to know if other users of this product are also utilizing them.  Tub usage will probably be twice daily, 5-6 times per week, 1-2 users.

pH Plus
pH Minus
Alkalinity Plus

I have found in these forums as well that Eco One users may also be using Chlorine/Bromine along with the Eco One line products.  Would the ONEshock Sanitizer/Shock Combo replace the need for Chlorine/Bromine?

Thanks for your time!

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog A5L / Eco One Products
« on: June 18, 2016, 03:48:20 pm »

Sam

Re: Bullfrog A5L / Eco One Products
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 04:18:29 pm »
Not specifically familiar with that line of chemicals, but I will say this.  There are a bunch of companies that claim to have natural systems but the reality is, there is no way to eliminate the need for chlorine or bromine (not counting biguanides, that's a different story) in my experience.  I personally have found the new @ease system to be the best as far as avoiding chemical odors and irritation as well as being very easy to use.

cteets

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 11:32:01 pm »
Thanks Sam! I'll take a look at those.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 11:32:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42