What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Can anyone comment on Eco Spas?  (Read 59694 times)

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Can anyone comment on Eco Spas?
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2019, 07:03:24 pm »
I have had nothing but praise for my Eco Spa. I have haven't had any issues with the company or their customer service.
I love my Eco Spa and bought it because it was recommended to me from someone you had one for about 7 years.
So for me, I like that it almost chemical-free, we put in 2 tablespoons of chlorine in per month and change the water about once a year. It is the easiest spa I have ever owned.

tell us what special system eco has that allows for this magical "almost chemical free" system that no other company has figured out?  You clearly work for the factory so lets hear your sales pitch.

Think my account got hacked.  I never wrote any of that

NO, its a different user name. But still BS

Oh snap just picked up on that. Very similar name to mine. Still a crock of you know what post

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2019, 07:03:24 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2019, 08:20:04 pm »
I have had nothing but praise for my Eco Spa. I have haven't had any issues with the company or their customer service.
I love my Eco Spa and bought it because it was recommended to me from someone you had one for about 7 years.
So for me, I like that it almost chemical-free, we put in 2 tablespoons of chlorine in per month and change the water about once a year. It is the easiest spa I have ever owned.

tell us what special system eco has that allows for this magical "almost chemical free" system that no other company has figured out?  You clearly work for the factory so lets hear your sales pitch.

Oh snap just picked up on that. Very similar name to mine. Still a crock of you know what post

LOL, I thought you were joking and knew it was someone else.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2019, 08:27:20 pm »

LOL, I thought you were joking and knew it was someone else.

No I saw it and was like wtf. Another clown post about eco though. They look like something to be buried in not soak in

Guero

« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2020, 01:35:35 pm »
    We've sold hundreds of Eco Spas and we've yet
to repair one, save for a cover arm that was covered
by their lifetime warranty.
    Needless to say, we are entirely confident in Eco Spas
lifetime warranty.
    There are no issues with the cover or the cover arms that
aren't covered for life.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2020, 01:35:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42