What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Can anyone comment on Eco Spas?  (Read 59673 times)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Can anyone comment on Eco Spas?
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2018, 06:22:39 pm »
Got a warranty document for me Sam?
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2018, 06:22:39 pm »

Sam

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2018, 11:13:00 am »

Sam

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2018, 11:29:29 am »
Maybe things have changed, but here's a picture of their warranty from only a few years ago.

It specifically excludes warping, which is what was referenced in the yelp review above.  I've personally seen numerous warped covers and personally seen Eco refuse to replace them. 

And if their arms are covered under the lifetime warranty, why do they sell them through a link on their website?  If you click parts in the first link, it takes you to the 2nd link.

http://www.ecospas.com/

https://www.fusionspaparts.com/Spa-Arms.html

In creating this post, I noticed that they now put their warranty on their website.  They did not use to do this and it looks like it started in 2017.  They also changed the warranty to state that the plastic arms are now covered.  This also appears to be as of 2017.  I'm assuming anyone who purchased prior to 2017 is not included in this, which is why they sell the arms for $40 a piece on their website.

I don't have a vendetta or anything.  I'm just simply stating facts and things that I have experienced firsthand. 

I'll be the first to admit when a competitor of mine is a good company with a good product.  I've clearly demonstrated that for years on this forum.  I try to remain objective and honest.  It disgusts me when companies engage shady business tactics.  It's not hard to be an honest business person and make money.

Sam

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2018, 11:46:23 am »
Here's a yelp review from October 2017 talking about warping and not being covered.

Please don't call me a liar when there is hard evidence to back up my claims.

Sam

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2018, 11:51:02 am »
And here is a picture of a warping cover which they refused to replace.

I think that's what you would call a mic drop

*Edited to reduce image size
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 11:54:45 am by Sam »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2018, 07:06:40 pm »
Sam beatin up Sam
Retired

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2018, 08:18:46 pm »
And here is a picture of a warping cover which they refused to replace.

I think that's what you would call a mic drop

I love selling against them at fairs and shows. They might
Be decent tubs but they look like a coffin. Ugly looking
*Edited to reduce image size

Amy35

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2019, 02:32:44 pm »
I saw this video the other day explaining the true differences between Eco Spas and Tuff Spas. Very informative, I suggest any one considering these brands to watch this.

https://youtu.be/jxz0kEwCjWQ

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2019, 06:02:03 pm »
I saw this video the other day explaining the true differences between Eco Spas and Tuff Spas. Very informative, I suggest any one considering these brands to watch this.

https://youtu.be/jxz0kEwCjWQ

It would be very easy for Tuff to do the same thing (youtube video) to show how they are better.

Welcome to the forum Amy, How is your job at Ecco Spas going? Please let everyone know up front your affiliation.
Retired

Tube Guy

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2019, 04:28:03 pm »
Well, the video that Ecospa made is rather convincing.   I'm glad they made it as I do the same in my biz though I am not so overt.  Frankly I like it.

I'm looking for a hard cover, low profile spa.  I was about to pull the trigger on the Tuffspa Platinum 650.  I got a price of $6499 on it, which seems decent.  I don't mind paying more for a better product.  I'm a parts guy.  I'm very pragmatic about these things. 

I hate spa covers.  They look like hell.  I have a natural setting in Southern California where the summer heat will bear down on the spa.  If Eco Spa had a reputation for covering warping under warranty I'd be down.   

I need to buy soon.  Any other brands that you folks would consider?  The Tuffspa 650 is 77x77 and about 36" high WITH the cover closed.  I'm trying to keep this as unnoticeable as possible.   Tons of jets are not a biggie.  Quality is. 

HELP PLEASE!!!

Hottubguy1974

« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2019, 06:28:09 pm »
I have had nothing but praise for my Eco Spa. I have haven't had any issues with the company or their customer service.
I love my Eco Spa and bought it because it was recommended to me from someone you had one for about 7 years.
So for me, I like that it almost chemical-free, we put in 2 tablespoons of chlorine in per month and change the water about once a year. It is the easiest spa I have ever owned.

Sam

« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2019, 03:00:17 pm »
I have had nothing but praise for my Eco Spa. I have haven't had any issues with the company or their customer service.
I love my Eco Spa and bought it because it was recommended to me from someone you had one for about 7 years.
So for me, I like that it almost chemical-free, we put in 2 tablespoons of chlorine in per month and change the water about once a year. It is the easiest spa I have ever owned.

tell us what special system eco has that allows for this magical "almost chemical free" system that no other company has figured out?  You clearly work for the factory so lets hear your sales pitch.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2019, 03:48:56 pm »

tell us what special system eco has that allows for this magical "almost chemical free" system that no other company has figured out?  You clearly work for the factory so lets hear your sales pitch.

Think my account got hacked.  I never wrote any of that

silversun

« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2019, 02:59:07 pm »
Wow wtf!? Who would hack your account just to post an overly glowing and completely BS statement like this? Who are these people? !!

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2019, 03:22:09 pm »

Think my account got hacked.  I never wrote any of that

NO, its a different user name. But still BS
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2019, 03:22:09 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42