What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Can anyone comment on Eco Spas?  (Read 59668 times)

Sam

Re: Can anyone comment on Eco Spas?
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2017, 06:03:28 pm »
Forgot to add that the plastic arms always break and also are not covered under the "lifetime warranty".  There are 4 of them and they are like $50 each.  In cold climates, the plastic gets brittle and they break pretty frequently.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2017, 06:03:28 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2017, 06:40:09 pm »
I have a spa repair company and have worked on thousands of spas over time.  I went to work on an ECOSPA the other day and was very impressed with the construction of the spa and the way it was well sealed all the way aroud...including the cover. I can't tell you how many calls I've been on where the spas wooden base has rotted away and water or critters have damaged the inside of the unit. I also found it very easy to work on as there was no need to drain it or dig out foam. This spa had a thermal blanket material. (Not the first time I've seen it). The components were easy to get to and the pump and pack were of good quality. The problem was a quick fix I just needed a small part, the customer put me on the phone with the manufacturer in the sent the part overnight with no charge. So from a professional standpoint I can tell you all around it's a good, well made unit. From a personal point of view I have no idea since I've never owned one, but if I was going to buy one...that would be it. Hopefully this helps.

Yes, I want to see the full warranty. I want to know what type of pumps they use and what is the GPM. What is the R factor of both the cover and the side walls.

And to say you've seen rotten wood on tubs......how old? I have also seen and serviced thousands of tubs and rotten wood is common......WHEN THEY ARE 20-30 years old!!! Ever seen a 20-30 year old Eco?
Retired

Abassidr40

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2017, 02:05:36 pm »
Strange, every good/positive post on this site about EcoSpa is from customers who have actually owned the product (excluding myself), and all the negative posts are from people who have NEVER owned one.

The Wizard of Spas

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2017, 05:42:57 pm »
Strange, every good/positive post on this site about EcoSpa is from customers who have actually owned the product (excluding myself), and all the negative posts are from people who have NEVER owned one.

Don't have a dog in the race in this but you have to admit it is pretty peculiar that there are never, ever posts about Eco Spas and now we like 3 people gushing about it, and mentioning things that your typical customer wouldn't mention, and pushing points that do indeed sound like a product pitch...

But hey- Maybe it is a coincidence.  Fair enough.  Regardless- Good luck moving forward.

Proud American

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2017, 05:59:30 pm »
I'm retired marine corps and U.S.M.C.R 20 years thank you. I currently teach Ethics classes at CSULA.. I have reached out to the Eco Spas Company to let them know about this website seeing as your convinced I'm an employee. Sam you are clearly someone who works for another company and your intent is malice driven and misguided. I recommend Eco Spa to everyone.. I hope someone gives you a Hug Sam and that you find your way in this world without Hate and  bias. Eco Spa is a great company.. How do I know? I've owned my spa for over a decade my neighbor and a colleague both own a Eco Spa and we all Enjoy this product very much..  :)

Proud American

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2017, 06:26:34 pm »
Also... I am the one guilty of telling people that are familiar with Eco Spa to come on here after seeing all the bogus negative responses by the same 1 or 2 people.. More to come from actual customers hopefully.. I also hope the factory replies... Good luck everyone.

39lasalle

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2017, 07:43:13 pm »
I want to believe..... why don't you guys with the Eco Spas go to the other other 2 sections and post reviews and pictures of your tubs?

Also, maybe participate in the site more verse an anonymous poster with an extremely low post #

Food for thought

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2017, 08:59:07 pm »
I still wana see the full warranty and specs on the tubs. I like plastic for it's durability. Rotomold can be long lasting and good value.

But with no hydrotherapy a heated galvanized livestock tank is cheaper.
Retired

Sam

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2018, 05:38:41 pm »
Just wanted to update this thread with some reviews I found on Eco Spas yelp page that talk about their covers warping and not being covered under warranty.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/ecospas-adelanto

Some highlights:

The tub itself is fine.  My cover is warping up at the corners, which is apparently a common problem and one that is not covered by warranty.  Buyer beware!

I rarely post anything but i want others to know about how bad the service from this company is. I have only had this spa over a year and a half. The tub is ok, the cover warps and the five year warranty is worth nothing if they dont back it up. They say they will back it up but then never call you back or answer the phone. Just lies and more lies from  sun fun pool outlet. The owner Richard Heinsman and pedro dont trust anything that comes out of their mouth.   BUYERS BEWARE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

PeterD

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2018, 01:32:26 am »
I can recommend Eco Spa with flying colors.

.... I am looking to upgrade size. I do believe the Tuff spa is a great product and am going to another show to compare both Eco and Tuff

Peter

I'm looking to buy a used EcoSpa.  I've enabled messaging on my profile, if you want to sell plz let me know.  I'm in San Diego (east county).

LOL.... Peter too

Sam_J

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2018, 06:49:36 pm »
My name is Sam Jarrett, I’m the only Eco dealer named Sam, the person claiming to be Sam in this forum is either using a fake name or does not exist.

Eco-Spa is the original hard cover spa that was invented by Fusion Pacific in 2004. From 2006 thru 2012 Fusion pacific private labeled over 6000 hard cover spas for Tuff Spas of Glendale Arizona. Tuff Spas of Glendale Arizona sold these spas under the Tuff Spa name and represented themselves as the manufacturer.

In 2012 Fusion Pacific stopped manufacturing  spas for Tuff Spas of Glendale Arizona.  At that time, I felt it important for my company to continue with a tried and true product that I would be proud to continue selling, so I stayed with Fusion Pacific and became and Eco Spa dealer.  This move was the best decision I ever made.  I am happy to report in my 10 years of selling this product, Eco has always stood behind the lifetime cover and arm warranty and so have I as a dealer for them.

I find it amusing that in this forum you wont find an actual customer that has had a problem with our warranty, but a supposed dealer.

So don’t be deceived! If you are a potential customer looking at both products trying to decide which brand makes the most sense for you, I would recommend looking at both products in person and look at actual customer reviews from your potential dealer.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2018, 07:29:45 pm »
My name is Sam Jarrett, I’m the only Eco dealer named Sam, the person claiming to be Sam in this forum is either using a fake name or does not exist.

Eco-Spa is the original hard cover spa that was invented by Fusion Pacific in 2004. From 2006 thru 2012 Fusion pacific private labeled over 6000 hard cover spas for Tuff Spas of Glendale Arizona. Tuff Spas of Glendale Arizona sold these spas under the Tuff Spa name and represented themselves as the manufacturer.

In 2012 Fusion Pacific stopped manufacturing  spas for Tuff Spas of Glendale Arizona.  At that time, I felt it important for my company to continue with a tried and true product that I would be proud to continue selling, so I stayed with Fusion Pacific and became and Eco Spa dealer.  This move was the best decision I ever made.  I am happy to report in my 10 years of selling this product, Eco has always stood behind the lifetime cover and arm warranty and so have I as a dealer for them.

I find it amusing that in this forum you wont find an actual customer that has had a problem with our warranty, but a supposed dealer.

So don’t be deceived! If you are a potential customer looking at both products trying to decide which brand makes the most sense for you, I would recommend looking at both products in person and look at actual customer reviews from your potential dealer.

The other person named Sam on this thread never said he was a Ecco dealer and it’s possible there is more then one person named Sam in the Hot Tub industry lol

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2018, 07:41:45 am »
Good economy tubs fit a niche. But they are not premium tubs.
Retired

d00nut

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2018, 11:37:56 am »

How do we know that you are really Sam Jarrett though?  Please post at least 3 documents proving so.  The other Sam, we will call him fake Sam, gets a pass this time because... well he has been contributing here for more than 1 day.   ;D

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2018, 04:37:36 pm »
Will the REAL Eco dealer named Sam please stand up...!!!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2018, 04:37:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42