What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I've finally seen a Bullfrog  (Read 4821 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
I've finally seen a Bullfrog
« on: April 28, 2016, 07:30:42 am »
We have two main Hot tub dealers in town and the one that carries Hot Spring has added Bullfrog as their 2nd premium line.   I stopped in last night because I needed chemicals.  Now I have seen them.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

I've finally seen a Bullfrog
« on: April 28, 2016, 07:30:42 am »

BullFrogSpasMN

Re: I've finally seen a Bullfrog
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 12:22:41 pm »
there showing up everywhere, Bullfrog has a 30%+ yearly growth over the past 3 consecutive years

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 02:29:37 pm »
They are popping up in my area as well.  Almost all the Jacuzzi dealers local to me are now Bullfrog dealers

d00nut

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 05:19:30 pm »
They are popping up in my area as well.  Almost all the Jacuzzi dealers local to me are now Bullfrog dealers

That's because the old Jacuzzi head is now the CEO of Bullfrog.  We were in that same boat.  Jacuzzi is good product (same with Sundance) but since the management turnover... dealing with the company was a pain in the butt for us.  Bullfrog has been wonderful to deal with.  Product is good, and the people are great!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 10:54:56 pm »

That's because the old Jacuzzi head is now the CEO of Bullfrog.  We were in that same boat.  Jacuzzi is good product (same with Sundance) but since the management turnover... dealing with the company was a pain in the butt for us.  Bullfrog has been wonderful to deal with.  Product is good, and the people are great!

That's what I heard as well. Product is definitely a neat design

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 10:54:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42