What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Hot Tub Control Pack wiring  (Read 2627 times)

sparklinghottubs

Sundance Hot Tub Control Pack wiring
« on: September 20, 2016, 09:10:50 pm »
I own a hot tub repair company. Pretty familiar with electronics and plumbing. A client of mine has a Sundance hot tub that I found to have a bad relay on the board, low speed on pump #1 will not work, FLO error. I have verified that the pump works on both speeds by switching the red and black wires. The model has 2 pumps but no circ pump. I had a spare control pack that I used to replace the defective one, but it is for a Sundance tub WITH a circ pump. How can I wire the circ pump output on the board to run the low speed of pump #1? When pump #1 is running on low the FLO message goes away.

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Hot Tub Control Pack wiring
« on: September 20, 2016, 09:10:50 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Sundance Hot Tub Control Pack wiring
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 12:26:09 pm »
  I think you can add or remove a jumper and put it non circ pump option?  The schematic should show which jumper if it's possible.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 05:37:43 pm »
Right on the back of the panel cover?
Retired

sparklinghottubs

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 09:51:27 pm »
Yes there is a schematic on the back of the cover, it doesn't show jumper locations but I have found them online. Not quite sure what logic I need to replace the circ pump with the low speed on pump #1. I will try to get some photos and update soon, thanks for your help thus far. What if I just were to install a Laing 230V (E10 similar) pump into the system? Would I need a swing or spring check valve as it is tied into the pressure side of the pump circuit? (via 3/4" flex PVC). Looking to do this as cheap as possible per customer request.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 09:51:27 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42