What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What would be a fair price to ask for Bullfrog Jetpack and price to pay for WIFI  (Read 7167 times)

buttoh

I have an extra 2017 Bullfrog Platinum Neckblaster Jetpack for an A series. We bought two.  It is in unused condition.  What would be a fair asking price?

I am looking to get a new WIFI cloud module for my 2017 "A" series.  What would be a good shipped price?

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

karismom

$300 is retail for the jetpaks, right?

I'm in the process of buying an in-stock A7L which doesn't have that particular pak so I might be interested in buying it.

buttoh

$300 is retail for the jetpaks, right?

I'm in the process of buying an in-stock A7L which doesn't have that particular pak so I might be interested in buying it.

I thought somewhere between $500 & $600 is retail depending on which one.  Not sure, thought I read that on here somewhere.  I know some dealers discount pretty heavy. This has the Platinum Acrylic.  I know the R style ones without stainless are less money, maybe $300 to $400 retail.  Again, not exactly sure.  When we were negotiating it was an out the door price for Spa, Cover, Steps, Extra Jetpack, Chemicals...etc.etc.  I don't have breakdown of cost of each item, just all items listed and total net delivered.

d00nut

Bullfrog doesn't really set MSRP as of yet.

But I can tell you, for a NeckBlaster, $300 would almost certainly never happen unless the dealer was going out of business (or making a sale with a tub.)

New, that Jet Pak would easily go for $500-$600 depending on the dealer.  $400 would probably be a good place to target, knowing you may get less since it would have no warranty.

karismom

I think I read that on this forum somewhere (the $300). But I think the neck paks, at least in the past, were only available in black, and many people are matching the paks to their tub interior color. I just got the A7L in pearl with the paks to match, so that would be a factor.

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42