What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Chelsee vs Caldera Salina  (Read 1838 times)

MASpaNewbie

Sundance Chelsee vs Caldera Salina
« on: October 27, 2017, 01:17:21 pm »
Hi all,

My husband and I are new to hot tub ownership and are trying to pick out our first hot tub.

We are going to wet test the Sundance Chelsee tomorrow and also try a lounger to see if we'd prefer that option.

Another local dealer also sells Caldera brands, and I saw that the Salina look fairly similar (hopefully in price too).

The Chelsee is on sale for about $9500 including delivery (steps, cover and taxes separate). It seems like a good deal and both dealers are reputable in the area. No cost estimates on the Salina yet.

Another thing to note is that my husband is about 6'2, so we are also trying to find a tub he will be comfortable in.

Thanks in advance!!

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Chelsee vs Caldera Salina
« on: October 27, 2017, 01:17:21 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Sundance Chelsee vs Caldera Salina
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 04:29:01 pm »
Hi all,

My husband and I are new to hot tub ownership and are trying to pick out our first hot tub.

We are going to wet test the Sundance Chelsee tomorrow and also try a lounger to see if we'd prefer that option.

Another local dealer also sells Caldera brands, and I saw that the Salina look fairly similar (hopefully in price too).

The Chelsee is on sale for about $9500 including delivery (steps, cover and taxes separate). It seems like a good deal and both dealers are reputable in the area. No cost estimates on the Salina yet.

Another thing to note is that my husband is about 6'2, so we are also trying to find a tub he will be comfortable in.

Thanks in advance!!

Seems like you are going about this properly, two good brands and wet testing! Take it slow and let both dealers know you're shopping around and testing spas.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 08:38:29 pm »
Hi all,

Thanks in advance!!

Chelsee is a great tub. Salina as well. If you are in Mass there is a 50/50 chance you will be talking to me soon about the Caldera. Your are going about your shopping in a great way. Two very well respected brands you are looking at

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 08:38:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42