What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera cantabria vs hot springs prism  (Read 355 times)

mytamhuyet

Caldera cantabria vs hot springs prism
« on: March 11, 2019, 06:10:09 am »
Just beginning to look at tubs and these are of interest any thoughts? Any info would be much appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera cantabria vs hot springs prism
« on: March 11, 2019, 06:10:09 am »

d00nut

Re: Caldera cantabria vs hot springs prism
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 11:54:01 am »
Having tested both, based on the spa alone and not the dealer...

My preference would be the Cantabria.  I like the step to get in and out  (Prism doesn't have a cool down step.)  The layout seems to work better for me, and to me, the look is absolutely killer.

I don't really care for the massage sequencer on the lounger of the Cantabria.  But the fact that the new Caldera's work with the new Freshwater Salt System is a big plus for me as well.

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 12:36:57 pm »
It's going to be personal preference and I think a wet test is necessary.  I've sat in both.  Generally speaking, I like the Cantabria better.  I do like the massage sequencer.  My two thoughts are this.  If you need to actually accommodate 7 adults, the Prism will do so better than the Cantabria.  Also, my wife and I fit better in the Prism lounge.  I'm 5'8" and she is 5' 5"  and we both floated in the Cantabria.  If we didn't float, then my preference would be the Cantabria without question.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 12:36:57 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2019, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42